Spa

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by poohbears75, Jan 18, 2013.

1. poohbears75

poohbears75 Earning My Ears

Hi, What resort has the best spa to go for a couples massage? My fiance and I are planning our Disneymoon for August 12-22, 2013 so we are looking for something special to do. We are staying at the Beach Club for our entire stay, I know the Grand Floridian just redid their entire spa, has anyone experienced the spa yet? Any recommendations?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Pakey

Pakey DIS Veteran

Because I'm all about convenience I would go to the Mandara Spa at the Dolphin because you can walk there and back.

I've been to GF (before remodel), SSR and Mandara. I didn't think there was enough difference between any of them that I would travel if I didn't have to.

4. Disneylover99

Disneylover99 DIS Veteran

I'm also interested in hearing about the spa at the GF since it has been refurbished. Has anyone been there in the past month?

5. littleolliesmom

littleolliesmom Earning My Ears

I'm currently a therapist at GF. It's beautiful! The couples massage is amazing. If you go to inside the magic they do a whole tour. And YouTube has a tour. Just search grand floridian senses on YouTube.

6. poohbears75

poohbears75 Earning My Ears

Thanks for the You Tube tip.....the spa looks beautiful!