Spa Newbie

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by NancyK, Jan 24, 2013.

1. NancyK

NancyK DIS Veteran

We're going on the Fantasy in August and celebrating my mom's 79th birthday while we are on board. My 2 sisters and I were thinking that maybe we could do some kind of spa treatment for the 4 of us. I've never had a massage or facial or anything other than a very occasional manicure/pedicure. We would want to book something for all of us. Any suggestions?
    Thanks.

Nancy:)

2. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

Sounds like you want a "hands on" service. In that case, think what your mother would be comfortable with. At her age, she may not be comfortable with a service where she takes off all or most of her clothing. Also, outside of the salon, I'm not aware of any rooms that will handle more than 2 people at a time.

The rainforest pass (where you can all be together) might be fun for all of you--swimsuits are required there.

3. Mackie Mouse

Mackie Mouse Even my dog loves Disney

I would agree that rainforest passes sound like the perfect thing - you can all relax together in the hot tubs, saunas, and on the heated loungers.

As for a more hands-on treatment, while you will have the treatments separately, booking the four of you at the same time in advance should be no problem...you will just be apart while actually getting the treatment. However, you can enjoy the rainforest room together before/after with passes :)

4. NancyK

NancyK DIS Veteran

Thank you both for your replies. I'll definitely look into the rainforest room for us.