Soy Ice Cream

i didi nto see soy ice cream, but did get rice ice cream at Chef Mickeys and at least one other location - can't remember where.

This reminds me...there was a post a while back saying they thought Dole Whips were a dairy-free product. Anyone know if this is true?

The Dole Whips do claim to be Dairy-Free, and while this is mostly true, they do contain Sodium Caseinate; a dairy enzyme. It just depends on how strictly non-dairy you are/want to be.

Good to know...DH is going through some medical problems and they are now focusing on lactose intolerance as a possibility. I'm trying to make a mental list of things he will be able to have and won't be able to have on our Oct. trip just in case!

You can find Soy and/or Rice frozen dessert any place that sells hard scooped ice cream. This would be Plaza Ice Cream in MK, Dino Bites Snacks in AK, Liberty Inn in Epcot, and Hollywood Scoops in MGM. Look for "hand dipped" ice cream on the map legends of the park map.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter