Souvinere for Hunter/Fisherman

tinkerkel2u

Mouseketeer
Greetings! Does anyone have a good idea for a souvinere to bring home for my bf who is into hunting and fishing? I'd like something special for him, since he's being left behind, while I'm having a "girls only" week. :cool1:

If you have time to go to DTD you should be able to find him something down there! Also try the shops in Frontierland, they might have something too!!
If he is into sports check out the ESPN store at DTD, I was able to get my DS some really neat things from there on our last 2 trips!! They have some really neat sportcenter things!!

Good luck and have a great trip!!!

I would suggest checking out the gift shop at the Wilderness Lodge, or going to the Christmas shop at downtown Disney and looking for an ornament.

Thanks for the ideas, I was wondering if the WL would have more outdoorsy-themed souv. I guess that would give me a reason to go check them out! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!