Souvenirs

musictchr4013

Earning My Ears
I've heard that if you are staying at a Disney resort, you can have souvenirs sent to your room instead of carrying them around with you all day. Is this accurate?

I believe if you are staying CL they may be delivered to your room. For everyone else they will be delivered to your resort, usually to the gift shop and you can pick them up there the next day.

You don't need to be CL. All resorts allow for souvenirs to be sent to the resort. You pick them up in the gift shop. You need your green receipts for pick up.

You don't need to be CL. All resorts allow for souvenirs to be sent to the resort. You pick them up in the gift shop. You need your green receipts for pick up.

MrsJamesPSullivan was saying that you need to be staying CL to have your package delivered straight to your room. She did say that for everyone else it gets sent to the gift shop.

I've heard that if you are staying at a Disney resort, you can have souvenirs sent to your room instead of carrying them around with you all day. Is this accurate?

Not sure about room but definitely delivery to your resort is a possibility, but you should keep in mind that it's not usually same-day (as other posters have pointed out).

You can also request that your purchases be held at package pickup near the entrance to whichever park you are in. That way you can pick whatever you buy up at the end of your stay in the park without carrying it around the whole time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter