Southwest Sale

RichP1269

Mouseketeer
Southwest is having a three day sale on flights for Fall - as low as $49 each way. Sale ends Thursday.

From OKC (or even DAL for that matter), we still got it over $100 cheaper for travel in September when we booked in April. Phew!

i wish i had the money because my flights fall for 49 each way whaaa but i cant get them till sep

And if you've already booked flights with SW, check to see if the price has dropped. It only takes a couple of minutes to rebook the flights at the new rates, and bookings for even the least expensive category of seats ("wanna get away," I think), while not technically "refundable," do refund the difference as credit that can be used in the next year. (I rebooked our seats for a fall trip this morning, right after I got the SW email about the sale, and we got back $185 in credit.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter