Southwest discounts or credits???

SandrA9810

DIS Veteran
How can I fly paying full price, right??

Well all I have right now is my cell, which is not good for searching for discounts. So does any one know of any discounts/coupons for southwest??
Since I'm allowed 1 bag free, that is a big perk since I have one to check, to stick with this airline, and so far it's the cheapest.

Or does any one have southwest credits about to expire?? I'm traveling June 22 and I want to book the ticket asap.

Thanks Budgeteers!!

Copied from another website:

Go to www.visitflorida.com/share/ and send a friend (or yourself) a Florida email, from Southwest Airlines. Your friend will then need to verify receiving the email and they will be sent a $25 off code. The code may take 3 days to receive. Here are the details:

Only valid on round trip flights from June 1, 2010 - December 1, 2010

The ticket must be purchased by August 1, 2010

Can be used for multiple passengers if booked at the same time

Only valid for "Wanna get away" fares

bummer. And the ticket has gone up like 20$ in the past week. Why does that always happen when you're ready to purchase???

This may sound like a stupid question, but if you book 4 people with the $25 code, will you get the 25 off of each person?????:confused3

Unless something has changed since we flew in January, Southwest has 2 free bags per person so you will save that checked bag fee.

This may sound like a stupid question, but if you book 4 people with the $25 code, will you get the 25 off of each person?????:confused3

Not a stupid question....Yes, you will get $12.50 off each one way ticket you purchase. Book 4 people under the same code, and all get the discount.

so it's 12.50 for each one way??
is that only flights in and out of florida? Or anywhere in the country.

Internet gets turned on tuesday, so i'll look through the site then.

so it's 12.50 for each one way??
is that only flights in and out of florida? Or anywhere in the country.

Internet gets turned on tuesday, so i'll look through the site then.

It's for each one way but must be booked as a rt to get the discount. I tried a mock ressie to Boston and it worked for that too. The fine print doesn't specify that it has to be used to fly to FL.

For those interested in my credits, all travel must be complete by June 28. If someone can use these against an already purchased ticket or a ding, please PM and for something like a tootsie roll pop, they are yours.

For those of you who got the code how long did it take for you to receive it? And who did the email come from?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter