1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Southwest Airlines ?

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by wahmtexas, Sep 17, 2012.

1. wahmtexas

wahmtexas Mouseketeer

Do I understand this correctly? I just booked 4 tickets for $824 for our Dec trip but I don't like the flight plane for the departing flight, if another flight that has better times comes down to same fare I can change the flight with no fees?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Jestocost

Jestocost DIS Veteran

You can change the flight with no fees regardless of the fare.

If the price is the same, you just rebook the new flight. If the price is more, you can pay the difference. If the price is less, you get a credit that can be used by the same passenger as the original ticket for future travel that is completed within a year of when the original ticket was purchased.

4. SusanJN

SusanJN Earning My Ears

If you paid for EBCI does that carrover to the new flight? I just changed my flight and now it doesn't look like I have the EBCI??:confused3

5. RMAMom

RMAMom DIS Veteran

Yes, the ECBI will carry over to the new flight.

6. LisaS

LisaS DIS Veteran

EBCI is linked to your confirmation number. If you change the flight the confirmation number stays the same so your EBCI should still be there. If you cancel and then book a new flight your confirmation number changes and you will lose your EBCI.

7. SusanJN

SusanJN Earning My Ears

Thanks! I just checked and it is there on the website! I was a little worried because when I got my confirmation email, it did not indicate it.