Southern California (& Disneyland): Backstage Magic Meets Thread

I've been "lurking" for a little while and thought I'd un-lurk to say that my aunt and I are also going on the Oct. 13, 2013 BSM trip! We've been talking about making a pilgrimage to Disneyland together for over 20 years and we're finally making it happen. So very excited!

Yay!!! I'm glad I posted!!! I'm glad to hear there will be other DISers on the tour, too!

I am soooo excited about this tour and it's been on my bucket list since they started offering it. I'm arriving a day early and staying a few days afterward since it's been so long since I've been there. I will be traveling alone for this trip.

We're arriving a day early too and staying for the week afterwards. We're doing a few extra days at Disney and then spending a few days on the Queen Mary before heading back to the East coast. Thought we'd go all out since it's a once in a lifetime trip for us.

I am signed up for the 10/13/13 tour too. This will be my first time to go to Disneyland. I am traveling solo on this trip. I plan to stay a few days extra after the tour to spend some more time at Disneyland and a take a day trip to San Diego.

Hi, I think you are not seeing it since it's sold out but John is taking names for a wait list soon. The dates are December 14-19, 2014

Hi, I think you are not seeing it since it's sold out but John is taking names for a wait list soon. The dates are December 14-19, 2014
Oh, you're talking about the DIS Exclusive trip. Duh! I'll add you to the roll call.

Sayhello

Got the email confirmation from Kevin and we are booked for the DIS Exclusive Backstage Magic ABD July 6-11, 2014!! It will be me and DD16. For her birthday this year I got us both Disneyland AP's and have 5 dates set up to visit DLR. We are capping off our "Year of Disneyland" with her 16th birthday and the BSM ABD!! She is so excited.

Hello All! Checking in for the Southern CA trip July 22-28, Family of 5 traveling with 3 daughters, 14, 11 and 9. See you in 2 days! Kim:wave2:

Hello All! Checking in for the Southern CA trip July 22-28, Family of 5 traveling with 3 daughters, 14, 11 and 9. See you in 2 days! Kim:wave2:

We're on the trip right after yours! June 30-July 5. (I think you meant June, right?)

We arrived at Disneyland today and when we walked through the Grand Californian tonight and saw the event board and Adventures By Disney Backstage Magic was listed for their breakfast at Storytellers....I was a bit jealous....it is going to be a long wait until June 2014....

We arrived at Disneyland today and when we walked through the Grand Californian tonight and saw the event board and Adventures By Disney Backstage Magic was listed for their breakfast at Storytellers....I was a bit jealous....it is going to be a long wait until June 2014....
Sorry. But seeing as this statement started with "We arrived at Disneyland today", I find I'm not feeling too bad for you! ;)

Sayhello

Just remember, it's less than a year now! ;)

Just returned today from SO CA. WOW! This was our first ABD trip and worth every penny. It was fantastic. Cannot say enough good things about entire trip. So many surprises! I do not want to spoil it for anyone, but we are exhausted and happy. It was a great trip.

Who are the current California guides? I was part of this tour when it first started and I dont know if they are still doing it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter