Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom

IWasBornToLoveDisney

DIS Veteran
Hey guys!

My parents and I are going to be in WDW the very first week of January and I was looking online and saw a page about Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom.

Has anyone done this? What did you guys think about it? How old were the people in your party that participated? Would you recommend it? Etc.

TIA :goodvibes

Hey! I've done the Sorcerer's of the Magic Kingdom before. I really enjoyed it! I did it with my two parents and my sisters (ages 15 and 12.) It's fun and something new to try. It can be time consuming and a little confusing at times in terms of which location to go to, but if you've never done it before, I would recommend trying it out!

IWasBornToLoveDisney said:
Hey guys!

My parents and I are going to be in WDW the very first week of January and I was looking online and saw a page about Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom.

Has anyone done this? What did you guys think about it? How old were the people in your party that participated? Would you recommend it? Etc.

TIA :goodvibes

I just got back from Disney a week ago and did it! It was really fun and it was cool! My whole entire family did it! I would Definitely recommend. It was fun.

My ten year old bro liked it but I personally didn't. SOMK has gotten so popular that there was always at least a three deep line just to do a window and each little movie thingy is about 5 min. So u will b bored standing in line like I was and u r out in the sun. Also I don't recommend watching other peoples videos b cause it ruins ur enjoyment of the game.

I also think you can now buy special cards but u can still just get the free ones as well.

Dont forget baggies to put ur cards in or ur maps (we kept forgetting ours and now we have like a dozen of those maps)

i love it but i only have 12-14 cards(Belles's Mountain Blizzard, Bolt's Super Bark, Dash's Whirlwind, Eve's Laser Blast, Grumpy's Pummeling Pickaxe, Maximus's Horseshoes, Mickey's Magic Beans, Prince Phillip's Enchanted Sword, 2 Rafiki's Wisdom Stick, The Blue Fairy's Wand Wish, and Wall-e's Trash Crunch tops) but the thing about the sun is right so were sunglasses :cool2: and a hat but its still fun

I loved doing it. My parents and I all loved to do it. We are trying to collect all the cards. I would recommend trying it to see if you like it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter