Sooooooo excited that I am volunteering as a Teaching Assistant

angel659

<font color=peach>Have A <font color=deeppink>Magi
Hi

My daughters school reception year teacher wants to talk to me about my letter regarding volunteering as a Teaching Assistant. I am so excited.

I have been up most of last night looking into how I can get into teaching. It looks quite complicated. I am looking into Access courses for Teaching. I will be arranging a careers advice meeting for when the children go back to school. It's all looking positive.

I have quit my nursing job, but will stay as a bank nurse. I need to earn some money while I study. Fingers crossed the volunteer position will give me a great insight into teaching. I am so excited its for reception year. This is where I would like to teach if I qualify.

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

That's great news! :thumbsup2 Fingers crossed it works out for you... :hug:

I spent three years as a volunteer in years Reception to Y2 and it is very rewarding. Good luck!! :thumbsup2

That's great news :thumbsup2 I used to volunteer in both my DD's classes from playschool, right up until they left Junior School - and I loved it

Have fun

Mandy :)

well done Michelle, a real positive move, hope everything goes well for you :hug:

That is great news, hope it works out well for you. I did an access course to get into uni, it is probably the quickest route.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter