Sons new girlfriend - what do you think..quite worried- Update 24th April - SAD!

Isn't she under 18? She wouldn't be able to consent to treatment, if she's a minor. I would notify her parents, and if she's telling the truth, I hope she gets well, but I think she needs some serious mental help. Hopefully she isn't a danger to herself or others...:sad2:
she will be 21 at the end of this month.

Its a really hard situation to be in, I really am stuck and dont know wether to just 'put up and shut up' and let him completely find out for himself and be there for him when he eventually needs me. Or do I phone her mum again...I dont know.

Is there a way that you could talk to the girls mother without your son knowing? Maybe act as if you are coming to her as a mother because her daughter is "sick" but cares too much about her to let her know but you thought she should be informed her daughter is "dieing"? Maybe that is too meddling, but I think if I were in your situation I would definitely be meddling all over that situation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter