Songs for Eagle Ceremony Slideshow

savage1

Pirate Princess
I am looking for "New" songs to use for a slideshow I am making to show during his Eagle Court of Honor next week. By new, I am looking for songs that are recent, popular songs people would know. I don't want the slideshow to be "lame". (that's my son talking here)
I am including pics from tigers all the way to life, which for him is 12years of scouting. I am breaking it down into three sections: cubs, boy scouts, and his eagle project. I am thinking a song for each section. Any help and ideas would be appreciated, but it has to be CLEAN!

Thanks in advance!
:scratchin

Wish I could help you, but when my DS got his Eagle we had the slideshow playing as people came into the church. No music....just set on repeat so the people had something to watch while waiting for the ceremony to begin.

Congrats on his receiving Eagle Scout. It's a long journey but so worth it! I have one son down, two more to go. The rule in our house is "wings before wheels".

Too funny! That's exactly what I told my son. He could not get his license until he at least had the project started.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter