Sometimes the water in my dog's water dish just isn't fresh or cold enough for him... He's spoiled.

When my dog was still alive he would only drink water that came out of our Poland spring bottled water dispenser. If you filled his dish with tap water he would look at it and walk away!

Love this :) my cat prefers ice water but it has to be in a human glass on the table - not his bowl. He always drinks from mine. I've tried to make two ice water glasses and put them on the table - one for him and one for me - but he's only interest on the one I drink out of :) he comes running when he hears the ice dispenser.

Oh, all the cats in my family only drink from human cups. I'm currently staying with my mom, and she is watching my cat, and my sisters. This is their set up.
a1r4oi.jpg

When my dog was still alive he would only drink water that came out of our Poland spring bottled water dispenser. If you filled his dish with tap water he would look at it and walk away!

...interesting. Ever have your tap water tested? lol

We have two spoiled cats who when you open the refigerator door flop down so you can't close it without moving them. DW has a bad habit of making them mini bologna sandwiches and they expect it every time the door opens now. I just use my foot and slide them out of the way! :smooth: I even have to fight the little boogers for use of my pillow in the bed.

It's kind of them to allow me to live in their house.

My dog loves drinking from a water bottle. He's terrified of the running water system we bought him but if you pour water out of a bottle, he's all about it. He gets ice in his water too but we do live in South Florida so it can be necessary! ;)

I have been told that my cat is spoiled. I don't think so but everyone else does. I am not sure if the cat is spoiled if as his staff I am just fulfilling his demands. LOL He will only eat a certain kind of canned food and it has to be of the seafood kind. He will not eat chicken or turkey. He will also only eat pates not chunks or pieces. He will lick around the chunks to get the juices and leave the actual meat behind.

At night he really feels that the queen sized bed is his. I am allowed on a small bit of it but my husband is not suppose to even sit on the bed. He lets us know that he is not happy with us when we move him to get into bed. He leaves the bedroom and then when we are asleep he comes back up and lays down by my husbands feet. He slowly pushes his feet towards the edge of the bed then lays down in the big opening.

tigercat

At night he really feels that the queen sized bed is his. I am allowed on a small bit of it but my husband is not suppose to even sit on the bed. He lets us know that he is not happy with us when we move him to get into bed. He leaves the bedroom and then when we are asleep he comes back up and lays down by my husbands feet. He slowly pushes his feet towards the edge of the bed then lays down in the big opening.

tigercat

I have to lay on my side... my wife can lay on her back arms at her side with room to spare. My dogs can lay on their side with their legs stretched.. usually into my back.

Yeah, our dogs own the bed.

I am so glad that we aren't the only ones who have animals that chase us out of bed. It is funny though at night listening to my husband and our cat argue about who should and who shouldn't be on the bed. Calvin has no problems allowing me on the bed, he just doesn't think the my husband should be on it.
tigercat

I am so glad that we aren't the only ones who have animals that chase us out of bed. It is funny though at night listening to my husband and our cat argue about who should and who shouldn't be on the bed. Calvin has no problems allowing me on the bed, he just doesn't think the my husband should be on it.
tigercat
I am sitting in my sitting room in the cold with my coat on with the door into the catio open because my cats want to walk in an out. If it gets colder I won't be able to feel my nose. Spoiled moggies!!!!

My dog is easy. He only eats at night when no one is around. I think it's a habit from his shelter days. As soon as I turn out the lights and go upstairs I hear him munching.

The cat on the other hand...
Only drinks out of the running tap(which I keep on a constant slow drip for her much to my husband's dismay), and this is her exact way of thinking:
62d9e77868034f7d4f227a763f44762b.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter