Sometimes I got so excited that I forgot to take pictures! 7 days of great eats!

Day 4 - Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - Tangierine Cafe, Margarita Stand and Rose & Crown

Day 4 was one I was really looking forward to - I love Epcot - especially the World Showcase - and the Flower and Garden Festival had recently started. It was a beautiful day and Florida was finally getting some hot weather!

For breakfast, I grabbed a cheese danish from Roaring Fork. Sorry, no pic, but it wasn't anything special. It was tasty and quick, just what I needed.

For lunch, Aunt #1, Uncle and I headed for Tangierine Cafe in Morocco. This was one of the places I was most looking forward to eating at. I'd heard lots of great things about it, and everything looked delicious!

My uncle and I got the Chicken & Lamb Combo Shawarma Platter, and my aunt got the Lamb Combo Schwarma Platter. Along with the meat, you also get hummus, tabouleh, a couscous salad and Moroccan bread.

schwarma.jpg

For dessert, there are no choices. You get the baklava:

baklava.jpg

Hands down, Tangierine Cafe was the best counter service meal I had. The lamb and chicken were so tender and the flavor was amazing. The hummus and couscous salad were also very good. Now, I had no idea what tabouleh was, so I don't know why I was surprised to see so much parsley :laughing: But it was very light and refreshing (duh, it was loaded with parsley! :rotfl:). I should say here that the portions are HUGE, so I was really slowing down by the time I got to the tabouleh. I couldn't finish that or the bread (which was OK but didn't set my world on fire). I did, however, manage to throw myself on the grenade, so to speak, to finish the baklava. In the name of a good review, I had to! It was baklava, what can I say? It was awesome!

I should point out here that the restaurant was packed, so we ended up eating outside on the edge of something - I think it was a fountain. There wasn't an available table to be had. So if you plan to eat here, try to go at an off time.

Later in the afternoon, Aunt #1 and I saw lots of people with Margaritas from Mexico, so we decided we needed to join in! I got the Fiesta Margarita:

fiestamargarita.jpg

It's mango, strawberry and lime. This drink hit the spot like nothing else could! I drank it a little too fast at first and got brain freeze :laughing: There wasn't a lot of alcohol in it, but it was still quite tasty!

That night, we ate at Rose & Crown. The place was really bustling. We were seated at the very end of the terrace, so getting inside to use the facilities was... interesting. We had to dodge people left and right, and make our way through the pub. One bright side to this was that we got to hear The Hat Lady! I'd love to go back just to hear more of her act.

Anyway, back to the food!

First, we were served some rolls:

roll.jpg

They were OK, but not as impressive as Mama Melrose's were.

The majority of us got the Surf and Turf, which includes grilled steak, fried fish, Yorkshire pudding, Irish potato gratin, veggies and shallot gravy:

surfturf.jpg

Let's start with the good. The steak was decent, and the fish was fantastic. Sure, you can get fried fish anywhere, but this was the best I've had in a long time. Nice and crisp, not greasy at all. The potatoes were very good as well. The veggies were pretty decent, nice and tender. I wasn't too excited about them, as there were carrots involved. For some reason, I have a texture issue with cooked carrots, so I only had a couple bites, for review purposes ;)

Now for the bad. I had never had Yorkshire pudding before, so I'm not sure how it's supposed to taste. But it was very bland and a little tough. I didn't finish it; I just couldn't eat more than a couple bites. I really didn't like it.

My uncle had a new dish, so new that it's not on the online menu yet. It was a Fisherman's Stew:

fishermansstew.jpg

He didn't give me much of a review, and I have no idea what's in it. Pretty much all I got was that it had seafood and meat, and it was yummy enough for him to clean the bowl :)

My cousin had the Grilled Pork Loin:

porkloin.jpg

She really liked it! She finished the whole thing. It looked really good - I was kind of wishing I ordered it!

For dessert, most of us ordered the Sticky Toffee Pudding:

stickytoffeepudding.jpg

The above picture may look awesome, but when I went to take a bite of the pudding, I was disappointed to discover that it was hard as a rock. I couldn't get my fork into it at all! I was about to say something, but Aunt #2 (who had her pudding wrapped to go) gave me hers. I didn't want to take it, but she insisted. Looking back, I still should have said something, but I didn't.

So anyway, Sticky Toffee Pudding Take Two was what I expected it to be: sweet and warm and OMGAMAZING :love:Words can not describe how much I loved this dessert!

My cousin ordered some ice cream from the kid's menu:

sundae.jpg

Again, she's 11, it was ice cream, it was eaten in a flash. No complaints from her!

About halfway through our meal, we started to wonder if we would be allowed to stay put until IllumiNations. Since the place was really hopping, service was a bit slow, so we finished our meal around 8:15ish (we were seated at 7:10). We were told that yes, we could stick around, so my uncle, Aunt #1 and I each ordered a Bass Ale in a souvenir glass. What we got was Bass Ale in regular glasses. As we weren't charged for the souvenir glasses, we kept our mouths shut and just drank the beer. Notice a pattern here?

All in all, I liked Rose & Crown, but there is room for improvement. If you can get lucky and are seated on the Terrace, you're in for an awesome view of IllumiNations, which helped to make our meal worthwhile.

Up next: Ribs, Bad Service and The Best Thing I Ate at WDW.

Day 5 - Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - Flame Tree Barbecue and Cape May Cafe

Ah, Animal Kingdom. When I first visited Disney in 1998, AK had just opened and it was nowhere near complete. Now, 12 years later (almost to the day - I believe the anniversary is tomorrow)... what a difference!! Let me say up front: this park kicked my butt. And my butt was wet for a majority of the day from Kali River Rapids. There's nothing worse than walking around with wet underwear - yes, I was that soaked. There isn't a smiley appropriate enough for how awful I felt!

But on to happier topics - FOOD! :D

For breakfast, it was Roaring Fork, as per usual. I changed it up and paid OOP for a Croissant Sandwich with bacon egg and cheese. Nothing special, but it was fresh and tasty. A nice change from the sugar-loaded pastries I'd been eating!

For lunch, we ate at Flame Tree Barbecue, which you can smell from a mile away. At this point in the day, I was still dry, but I was a little sore from riding Dinosaur! But I forgot my pain when I smelled the food. The aroma is to die for! :worship:

My uncle and cousin went to find seats while the rest of us ordered. After we decided what we wanted, I was dispatched to find the other 2 members of our party. Uhm... I didn't realize just HOW MUCH SEATING there is! I got lost! It took me about 10 minutes to find them. It would have taken longer, but a kindly custodian helped me out :goodvibes

We were split evenly on what we ordered. Half of us got the 1/2 Slab of St. Louis Ribs and the other half got a pork sandwich. I got the ribs:

flametree.jpg

They were served with cole slaw and baked beans. I also opted for the key lime pie dessert.

The ribs were very good - smoky, tangy and tender. The cole slaw was fresh and crisp. The baked beans were... not good. Again, I'm not a baked beans person, but Mom is, and even she didn't like them. The key lime dessert was decent for fast food.

Mom got the pork sandwich (which you can see to the right in the photo), and she enjoyed it. She's not much of a pork BBQ fan, so I was surprised that she ordered it. She said it was very tender and the flavor was great. Now, she DIDN'T like the cole slaw, which I thought was fantastic. YMMV.

One last thing: if you don't want various feathered friends invading your personal space, eat elsewhere!

For dinner, we ate at Cape May Cafe, which can be found at the Beach Club resort. At this point, I was still wet and I was bordering on miserable. Luckily, I had some awesome food to cheer me up!

I loved the atmosphere of Cape May Cafe. It's open and airy, and the tables are covered with blank paper and crayons are provided. Kids weren't the only ones drawing - all 5 adults at my table were doodling away!

There's obviously a ton of seafood available, but for non-seafood eaters, there are some good options. But let's face it - the main draw here is the fact that it's All-You-Can-Eat seafood.

My first plate:

cmc1.jpg

Clockwise, from the left: Ribs (I, uh... ate a lot of ribs on this vacation), prime rib, mashed potatoes, pork, the "Pasta du Jour" and what I think is beef and mushrooms. It's been 4 weeks, and my memory is poor!

(And yes, there is seafood coming, I promise).

Everything I ate was delicious. The beef was AMAZING, so tender and juicy. The potatoes were wonderful (and real - I am a firm believer in REAL mashed potatoes! :laughing:).

Plate # 2 has the really good stuff, though:

cmc2.jpg

Clockwise from far left: fried shrimp, tortellini in a lobster sauce, crab legs, mussels and corn bread.

Now, I love crab, but I hate eating crab legs, because in my mind, it's just not worth the trouble. I figured that I should really get some because, well - it's a seafood place! So I womaned up and spent 15 minutes trying to get the meat out. I'm not very coordinated :rotfl: There wasn't a lot of meat, but what I got was very good.

The shrimp was some of the best fried shrimp I've ever had. The breading was really crisp, and the shrimp itself was so tender. And the flavor was intense! Soooo good! But it was overshadowed by the tortellini in lobster sauce.

It was the best thing I ate in WDW. Hands down.

The pasta itself was cooked to perfection, and the sauce was just... words escape me. Seriously, I'm nearly speechless as to how awesome this was. And there were rather sizeable chunks of lobster in the sauce - usually when a place has a "lobster" sauce (or crab, clam, whatever), the pieces are so small you need a magnifying glass to identify them. That was definitely not a problem here!

What else did I have? Oh yeah, cornbread and mussels. Sure they were excellent, but completely overshadowed by the shrimp and tortellini :love::love::love:

I didn't bother taking a picture of my third plate because it was just shrimp and more of that wonderful tortellini!

By this time, I was stuffed, but there was dessert to be had:

cmcdesserts1.jpg

Clockwise from the left: raspberry cheesecake, Oreo cookie torte, some sort of raspberry custard-y thing, the requisite cupcake with Mickey sprinkles, and a key lime pastry.

They were all amazingly spectacular.

And just when you think I couldn't possibly eat any more:

lavacake.jpg

Lava cake. It was warm, ooey-gooey, and it's now my new BFF. After the lobster tortellini, that is ;)

My uncle was also served a special Retirement dessert, which I don't have a picture of - because by the time I got back to the table with my lava cake, he had eaten half of it!

So, as you can see, I loved Cape May Cafe. But there was one bad thing: the service. Our server was a nice guy and all, but either he was completely ignoring us or he just didn't care :confused3 Empty plates piled up on our table. My uncle put his on an empty table, and THOSE were picked up, but the server didn't get the hint. He actually looked right at the dirty plates on our table and turned and walked away! He did refill my uncle's iced tea, but didn't take notice to the fact that the rest of us had empty glasses as well. He left before we could say anything. He improved marginally around dessert, but this was the worst service we had on our trip.

But please don't take this as a reason not to try out Cape May Cafe. One bad server couldn't dim my mood. I left here stuffed and content - and hey, my underwear was finally dry!

Next up, for the three people reading this :laughing: : My pals Eeyore and Pooh Bear, a Great Disappointment, and more ribs!

Great report so far...too bad about the wet underwear...Im one of the losers who wears a poncho onto Kali River Rapids teehee

I actually had a poncho but ended up wrapping it around my feet! I figured I'd rather be "a little wet" then deal with soaked feet the rest of the day. Boy did I learn my lesson :lmao: And I passed "a little wet" by at least a mile. If there's ever a next time, I WILL wear a poncho!

Day 6 - Thursday, March 25, 2010 - Crystal Palace, Aloha Isle and Fairfax Fare

Day 6 was a split day - Morning to early afternoon was MK, back to the WL for a dip in the pool, then DHS for Fantasmic! and one last ride on Tower of Terror.

As I am a HUGE Eeyore fan, I was thrilled that my aunt booked Crystal Palace. On my last visit to WDW 12 years ago, we ate there twice - we booked the 2nd visit while still in WDW because we loved the breakfast lasagna so much! Between Eeyore and the breakfast lasagna, I was stoked.

So equipped with an Eeyore tee shirt and an empty stomach, I stepped up to the buffet....

Only to find out that they no longer make the breakfast lasagna! NOOOOO!!!

I was told that they stopped making it a few months back. Whether this is permanent or not, I'm not sure. But this was indeed a Great Disappointment! Now, I'm amazed they made it for so long at all, and part of me expected this to happen (a lot can happen in 12 years!), but I was still bummed!

Anyway, on to the pics!

cp1.jpg

Clockwise from the top left: chocolate Mickey waffle, a peach cobbler/crisp type thing, pastrami roasted salmon (which is served cold), and bacon, which is hiding under the hash brown stuff.

The Mickey waffle was awesome, and I really liked the peach concoction. It's probably the breakfast lasagna replacement! :laughing: The salmon was also really, really good!! The bacon was just your average buffet bacon, not crisp, not soggy, just... bacon. And the hash brown stuff? It was OK, but not great.

cp2.jpg

Plate 2, from the top: Another Mickey waffle, puffed french toast, breakfast pizza, what I think was egg fritata, and chipped beef.

I was a bit underwhelmed here. The waffle was the highlight, followed by the fritata. The chipped beef was nothing special, but it was good enough for me to finish it. I really wanted to like the puffed French toast, but it was overcooked and just... not good. And the breakfast pizza? It was really and truly disgusting. I took one bite and just left it.

I was so in awe with Eeyore that I totally missed that they make omelets and pancakes to order! If I had known that, I would have taken advantage of it. If I ever get to go back to CP, I'll have to do that. I really felt that this trip was hit and miss - some stuff was amazing, and some was... decidedly not so.

The orange juice was amazing though! :love:

Before I left for this trip, I knew that I HAD to try a Dole Float. I've seen it mentioned so much on this board, I knew I had to see if it lived up to the hype. Today was my last shot at getting one. It took Mom and I awhile to find Aloha Isle (we're not directionally inclined), and we had to ask a few vendors where it was. We finally found it:

dolewhip.jpg

I had the orange ice cream, Mom had the pineapple (don't worry, her blood sugar stayed at normal range!). My aunt stumbled upon us about 20 minutes later, and she had a pineapple one too. OMG guys, I think I'm in love!!! :love::goodvibes:love: This was my favorite snack at WDW, and definitely in my top 5 food items total!

That evening, we headed to DHS. We decided to try Fairfax Fare because of its close proximity to Fantasmic! Yeah, big mistake there - it was insanely crowded, and it took us 30 minutes to find seats! My aunts went to order while my uncle and I fought the hoards for a place to sit.

However, the food was excellent. In a park full of mediocre counter service options, this was a great surprise. I had the ribs and beef brisket. Yes, this is the fourth time I ate ribs on vacation :laughing: It came with baked beans (which I knew I wouldn't eat, but I forgot to tell my aunts this, so I was stuck) and some fairly decent cole slaw.

Now, I don't have pictures of this meal, because my mother (who ate a hamburger at Roaring Fork before we left) volunteered to save six seats for Fantasmic! As she's not the most... assertive person in the world, I was afraid she'd get run over. So I raced through my meal, forgot to take pictures, and then hotfooted it over to Fantasmic!, dodging people left and right.

Here's what I was met with:

fan1.jpg

fan2.jpg

And the site of my mother (who was luckily wearing a neon green tee shirt for maximum visibility) politely but firmly telling people,"Sorry, these seats are saved!" Primo seats, too! I was never so proud of her :worship:

So long story short - Fairfax Fare was delicious and Fantasmic! was amazing ;)

Up next: Le Cellier: Best steak in WDW or way overhyped? The battle rages on!

I will have to try a Dole Whip with the orange ice cream! I had to try it as well on my last trip but was kinda overpowered with the pinapple, but the orange looks yummy! :goodvibes

I knew if I got the pineapple ice cream it would just be too much! The orange really broke it up well :)

I'm a rib lover too... and there's lots of places to get them in WDW! I've had them as much as 4 times in 48 hours while on vacation there! :woohoo:

My favorite CS ribs though are served in the POFQ food court at dinner time! :lovestruc I wish the ones at theme park CS's were as good!

I'll be trying those Cape May ribs in just a few weeks - is it bad that I'm looking forward to trying those ribs more than some of that seafood? :upsidedow

As far as the Dole Whip floats go for me, I agree that the pineapple dole whip isn't good, orange is better, but I most prefer the vanilla. I normally like orange-pineapple flavor, but I felt the orange was just a bit too "fake" orange flavored... I really suggest trying vanilla in the pineapple juice. :thumbsup2

I'm the uncle referred to here. The food at Mama Melrose was very good, but a little skimpy on the portions. I think "Tony's" in Magic Kingdom is a better stop for Italian food.

They hype the Cape May Cafe as an authentic New England seafood buffet. Somebody needs to tell them that Cape May, NEW JERSEY is nowhere near New England! That said the food was good, but about what you'd get at any seafood buffet anywhere. The service was simply awful!

I'd have to agree that the food at the Tangierine Cafe was top notch. My wife & daughter ate at the cafetaria near "Soarin" and they loved the food, my daughter having a pork chop that was gigantic, with great mashed potatoes.
Later I had bratwurst and a huge pretzel in Germany. Also very good.

My meal at the Rose & Crown was very good, but again a little skimpy. I should have ordered the "Bangers & Mash". My carnivore daughter enjoyed her pork chop at Rose & Crown.

The steak at Le Celliere (The Cellar) was out of this world. Their breadsticks are worth the stop, and we had our best service of the trip. But I don't want to take the thunder from my niece so she 'll give her full review.

I'd have to agree that the food at the Tangierine Cafe was top notch. My wife & daughter ate at the cafetaria near "Soarin" and they loved the food, my daughter having a pork chop that was gigantic, with great mashed potatoes.
Later I had bratwurst and a huge pretzel in Germany. Also very good.

My meal at the Rose & Crown was very good, but again a little skimpy. I should have ordered the "Bangers & Mash". My carnivore daughter enjoyed her pork chop at Rose & Crown.

The steak at Le Celliere (The Cellar) was out of this world. Their breadsticks are worth the stop, and we had our best service of the trip. But I don't want to take the thunder from my niece so she 'll give her full review.

Thanks for chiming in , enjoyed the dual report.

Day 7 - Friday, March 26, 2010 - Part 1 - Kringla Bakeri og Cafe, Kaki Gori and a British candy bar

Our last day :( While I was excited to be spending it at Epcot, I just didn't want this day to come! This day also brought a slight problem: while turning on my camera to take a picture of a Lion King topiary, my camera's screen displayed the Lines of Death. It was kaput. We rushed over to the Kodak center and an employee told me that the screen was not fixable. However, I was lucky because my camera "was so old it still had a viewfinder." :rotfl: Alas, I've been spoiled for so long with a digital camera, I've forgotten how tiny the viewfinder is. So some of my pics came out... not well. And for some of the snacks, I didn't even bother, and saved the effort the the important stuff - namely Le Cellier.

I'll start with a brief rundown of the snacks I got on Day 7. I had been hoarding my snack credits for this day! First off was a Mint Aero bar from the UK. While I don't have a pic, I did find one on Wikipedia:

AeroMint.jpg

Thank you, Wikipedia. You're my BFF.

Ever since a British friend of mine described this, I knew I had to try one. An Aero bar is hard to explain, but it's chocolate filled with bubbles of air. And this one had a mint filling, of course. It was very rich and a little melty (it was pretty warm that day). I liked it, but boy was it sweet!

At Kringla, I had a bunch of things wrapped up: some School Bread (which I had for breakfast the next morning before we hopped our plane), a sweet pretzel with almonds, and two cloudberry horns. I had the horns and the pretzel after we were back home - it was a little piece of Disney after the fact. I loved the pretzel - there were SO many almonds on it, they were falling off with each bite. The horns were also very good but very rich!

I did consume one item from Kringla that day - a Baileys Coffee, which I asked the adorable lad behind the counter to add ice to. Now I was tempted to ask the very nice people behind the counter why a Norse bakery serves Bailey's, but I figured that was a mystery best left unsolved. I'll always wonder, though... :confused3

My favorite snack was a shaved ice from Kaki Gori:

kaki.jpg

I got the rainbow version, which consists of strawberry, honeydew melon, and tangerine. They also serve Cherry, which is not listed on the menu. Mom ordered that flavor, took one bite, and handed it off to me. Both were awesome! Now, the Japan pavilion is one of my favorite spots in all of WDW, and Kaki Gori has my favorite snack in Epcot. It was just liked I remembered from 12 years prior. I was very happy to eat my shaved ice (which is delicious!!) by the side of the pagoda, listening to the drummers. If it's not something you've experienced, I hope you get a chance to. The drummers are so talented, and they're amazing to watch!

Day 7 - Friday, March 26, 2010 - Part 2 - Sunshine Seasons and Le Cellier

Breakfast was another croissant sandwich at Roaring Fork. I liked it so much last time, I decided to get another one! This was paid for OOP.

After our 2nd ride on Soarin', the motherly unit and I decided to eat lunch at Sunshine Seasons, which Mom had been eying up since Day 4. I had the Spicy Thai Chicken with white rice and garlic Udon noodles. For dessert, I had the Snickers cheesecake.

ss1.jpg

This was all delicious! The chicken was prepared perfectly, the noodles were flavorful but not TOO garlicky, and the rice was nice and fluffy. I should note that I don't add anything to my rice, so it was totally plain. The Snickers cheesecake was very good as well. It was also a fairly big slice.

Mom had a Turkey and Monterey Jack Cheese on Foccacia with a side order of banana.

ss2.jpg

She loved this, and proclaimed Sunshine Seasons the best counter service she had on the trip. I call it a close second behind Tangeriene Cafe (which Mom didn't eat at). For our entire trip we both had been getting bottled water at the CS locations, but deviated today and got unsweetened iced tea. It was then that a kindly custodian (there are lots of those in supply at Disney) told us that we should get refills. We had no idea we could do that, which was one reason we kept getting bottled water :lmao: Well, that and for easy portability. But seriously, we had no clue!

I also pointed out to Mom, who also works in janitorial services, that she should aspire to be as helpful and kindly as the janitorial staff at WDW. She gave me a dirty look. Some people just can't take helpful advice! :rotfl2: (In all seriousness, Mom is the nicest person I know, and several people who see her in the mall where she works have pointed out to me that she's beyond friendly. I love you, Mom! Thanks for putting up with me! :love:)

And now, what I'm sure you all have been waiting for....

lecellier1.jpg

Before I get into the review, I should point out that there was a mild snafu. My aunt had ordered a cake from the bakery at the Boardwalk Inn to surprise my uncle for his retirement. She had checked with the staff at Le Cellier ahead of time, and they said that she could drop the cake off with them, and they would bring it out at dessert. But when she brought the cake, she was told that no, they could not do that. So my uncle didn't get a surprise, but he did get some delicious cake ;)

We arrived early for our ADR but weren't seated for about half an hour after the fact. The place was certainly busy! After we were seated, we were served.... The Bread Sticks.

breadsticks.jpg

We were told that each type represents a part of Canada. Now for the life of me, I can't remember any of that, but I do remember LOVING that bread :cloud9: There was a multigrain, sourdough, and of course, the famous pretzel bread:

pretzelbread.jpg

Best bread we were served, hands down. As soon as I took a bite, Mama Melrose's rolls and HDDR's cornbread were distant memories. Le Cellier breadsticks, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. :lovestruc:love::lovestruc

I had also read on the board that the non-alcoholic drinks are included on the DDP. Our server made sure that we were aware of this. I ordered a Niagara Refresher, which is a mango smoothie with a splash of cranberry.

drink.jpg

It was very good. The cranberry was noticeable, but not overpowering - a great compliment to the mango.

For our entrees, most of us ordered the Le Cellier Mushroom Filet Mignon, which is served with wild mushroom risotto, white truffle and herb butter sauce.

filet.jpg

Now I had read on this board that to some people, this tasted like liver. I was a little apprehensive as I took my first bite. I'm happy to report that it was delicious! Prepared just as I ordered. This was also the first time I tried risotto, and I really enjoyed it. My only complaint is that the serving was a little small.

I'd like to point out here that the servings were small at a lot of the TS restaurants. In fact, we got much larger portions at most of the CS locations.

My uncle got the New York Strip Steak, topped with bercy butter and served with Gruyere Yukon Gold Potato Gratin:

nystrip.jpg

As you can see from his post, he loved it!! In fact, we were all very pleased with our steaks.

And now for the desserts! This was the only restaurant where almost all of us ordered something different.

Aunt #1 and I had the Maple Creme Brulee:

maplecremebrulee.jpg

We both loved this! It's very sweet, but not rich sweet. It was simply perfect. My favorite dessert of the trip.

Mom had the seasonal sorbet:

sorbet.jpg

It was raspberry, and had what looks like spun sugar on top. It came with some chocolate. Mom enjoyed it, but it was a little too sweet for her. I'm assuming this was the "diabetic" option on the menu.

Aunt #2 had the Chocolate Moose, wrapped to go:

moose.jpg

I never did get her opinion on this, so maybe my uncle can hop in, hint hint ;) I was tempted to order this, because it's just so cute.

My cousin ordered the S'more:

smore.jpg

Now I'm assuming she liked this, but she also ate half of my uncle's dessert. We think it's the cheescake with raspberry compote, but we can't remember! So if this looks familiar to anyone, please chime in:

100_0767.jpg

Both he and my cousin liked it, whatever it was!

So, as you can see, we loved Le Cellier. Our server was the best we had on the trip, and the food was top notch. It seems that Le Cellier is a place you either love or hate. I've read reviews on both sides of the spectrum... luckily our experience was a positive one.

And so ends my first dining review. It's been a blast! I hope that my posts were helpful and maybe even enjoyable... and I hope that I get the opportunity to do this again someday!

Very enjoyable!! :goodvibes

I will think of you in September when i get my dole whip with orange ice cream ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter