Something's Starting Right Now! A year of working for Disney-*UPDATED Dec 11/2015-page 8*****

Yeeehawww fellow Canadian here and I'm so happy for you...I'm late to the party and too over the hill to apply for this but I'm so jealous you got to work for the mouse as a Canadian!!! Can't wait to read the rest now ...just starting at the beginning lol

Hi Katt,it's my first first reply on one of your thread but I read all of your trip reports and loved them!
I really hope you will get a performing job at one point,with all your efforts you really deserve it.

When I read your post 129 I tought too bad the trip to Florida is so long or I would have brought you a few bags of curd cheese to make ''real poutine'' LOL (we are from Quebec!)

Anyway if you need/miss something from Quebec/Canada let me know, we are going to WDW beginning of April!

Hi Katt, I didn't realize you're a CM now - too cool! I'm loving this TR, like I've enjoyed all your TR's. Can't wait to hear more about your adventures as a CM!

I was at WDW in November on that rainiest of rainy days, November 17th - it was miserable! I was in EPCOT, YC/BC, and then DHS - I probably walked right past you! :) I had a poncho on at DHS and was totally soaked. I need to write a TR from that trip!

Anyway, so happy for you, and I hope you're continuing to have a wonderful experience! I'm following along now. :goodvibes

Hey Katt, it's been a while since you had a chance to post here. How are things going with you? Would love to hear your latest news.

I'm wondering, too! I'll be at WDW July 11-21. Maybe I'll see if she is still around the Canada area!

No worries Katt, I figured you were just having way too much fun living the dream to worry about a little trip report!

pixiedust: Pixie Dust that you are able to continue working for the mouse after October!

Thanks for checking in, Katt! Best wishes on those auditions. I'll swing by Canada when I'm there in September, hope to see you then. And I started following you on Instagram (abauner), thanks! :-)

It's wonderful to hear that working for Disney and living the dream is everything you hoped it would be! Good luck on your upcoming auditions!! I hope you're able to continue working for the Mouse for as long as your heart desires!! I added you on instagram and snapchat! Looking forward to seeing some of your Disney adventuring :)

Glad you're having a great time working for the mouse!!! Nothing like working your dream job and loving it!!! :love:

Good Luck on your auditions!!! I hope you get something so you can extend your stay even longer!!! pixiedust:

Hey guys!!! So again, sorry that life took over on this trip report, I'm not back because the dis's new format will forever throw me off, BUT, check out our new trip video...from last september...#whoops!!

Just heading to bed as going snowboarding, but the costumes, Disney bounds, awesome dancing, parades, I could go on and on!! AMAZING video! How have you been since? Life update?

Happy to see from your latest post that you're still at WDW, and much enjoyed your trip report.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter