Something Special to Do with My Sister?

xkaittloveex

Mouseketeer
My sister and I are going to Disney in August . It will be our first time there together since 2000. I am going to be 21 and she will be 18. I wanted to do something special during the trip to surprise her a little. I already planned to do Pick a Pearl in Japan and we will get birthday buttons since we will be celebrating there. Does anyone have any other ideas? I'd like something nice to surprise her with. I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thank you in advance!

Fancy afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian? (About $25 per person)

Manicures or Massages at one of the Spas? (Prices vary, but coupons are often available online)

A chocolate slipper or mini-cake delivered to a dinner reservation at one of the restaurants that does this? (About $18-$25, available at restaurants in the Contemporary, the Grand Floridian, and CRT, maybe others since last time I did this)

You-pick-mine-I-pick-yours? We do this one more often than sane people should - $20 each, to find the silliest, most ostentatious, most outrageous thing and the other person HAS to wear it (to dinner, or to the park the next day, or whatever is agreed in advance). The photos are hilarious.

Sundae Party at Ghirardellis or Beaches and Cream - the bigger the better?

How about one of the tours, a balloon ride, a water sport, or the driving experience?

:) How about a caricature (sp?) or silhouette of the two of you together....or you get hers and she gets yours.

How about one of the tours, a balloon ride, a water sport, or the driving experience?

I considered a tour but they are normally extensive and long, right? I want to spend as much time as possible in the parks, on the rides, etc. But I looked into them!

Oh my gosh, I LOVE that idea! Where can I get them done at?! pixiedust:

Caricatures are done at most resorts in the lobby, and at locations in the parks. I know for sure that you can get one in Liberty Square at MK and in the plaza near the hat at DHS. They're something like $35 for a single or $45 for a double.

Silhouettes are done at MK in Liberty Square and on Main Street next to the glassblower's shop (on the little side street). Not positive but fairly sure they are also available at other parks, and I think at DTD too.

Wishes Dessert Party. We've done it twice and really enjoyed it both times. It's so nice to have a nice, uncrowded spot to enjoy some delicious desserts and Wishes.

Another vote for Wishes Dessert Party. I must did that as a surprise for my son. I just told him that I had a surprise planned for our last night and we had to eat an early dinner (so we wouldn't be too full.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter