Something similar to exotic rasul on the fantasy?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by VeroBeachGirl, Oct 17, 2012.

1. VeroBeachGirl

VeroBeachGirl Mouseketeer

Is there a spa treatment for couples similar to the exotic rasul (from the classic ships) on the fantasy? I'm looking for a fun couples treatment. We get regular massages so that isn't something we'd be interested in on the ship.
    Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DizMagic

DizMagic Mouseketeer

it wasnt offered on the dream. i would be interested to know as well as we are sailing next feb on the fantasy.

4. tmrose03

tmrose03 Mouseketeer

I know they do offer something for couples on the fantasy, but it is much more than the $89. Although, if I remember correctly you get to pick from different services so if you like massages it is worth the extra $$. It's not a DYI spa service like the rasal. I know there are threads on it. HTH

5. tmrose03

tmrose03 Mouseketeer

Try searching "couples choice"

6. DizMagic

DizMagic Mouseketeer

we did the couples choice on the dream in june 2011. it was basically a couple's massage with a little "down time" afterwards to spend on the verandah with your private spa. very nice, very expensive. probably not really "worth it" IMHO, but it was anniversary and i did enjoy it - so whats the extra money. i can say, having done it once, i will use my money for other things next time. again - the experience itself was great - nothing negative at all. just a lot of money for essentially a couples massage and dip in the spa.

7. Amy18

Amy18 Eternal DISnerd

My husband asked the same thing. We went on the Magic in 2010 and loved Exotic Rasul. We are going on the Fantasy in March. But no, they don't offer anything like that. They offer a spa villa for couples with a choice of spa treatments, along with a private deck and jacuzzi, and you do get about 60-90 minutes of "alone" time after your treatments, depending on which package you choose, but they range from $300-500 per couple.

8. MarineFam

MarineFam Remember, It all Started with a Mouse...

sounds like quite a bit more than the Rasul on the Magic. We did that the first cruise and it was great!

9. mammacaryn

mammacaryn Don't be a JERK!

I thought I had read that on the Dream and Fantasy the spa is laid out differently so they do not have the space to offer the exotic massage....

10. Juney

Juney Mouseketeer

No ER on the Fantasy.