Something has happened to my husband

JimV said:
So you see, sometimes we have pure motives and are just trying to do something grand and glorious for our favorite lady.

-- JimV

Do you hire out to talk to other husbands???

Cruella de mom said:
Do you hire out to talk to other husbands???

Jim maybe you can start DCL husbands forum and we can give you suggestions on how to brainwash :goodvibes , I mean influence :teeth: , I mean make these types of great suggestions :teacher: to other husbands. :Pinkbounc

Just a thought :rolleyes:

:rotfl2:

I've heard that before from other friends of ours. One of the husbands said, "I'm tired of hearing how I am not like Jim." But, DW and I have a contest -- to see how much we can do for each other/serve each other. We've been doing that since our fifth year of our 21 years together, and everyday brings new ways...

I am very blessed.

But my wife does claim that she looses me when I go into obsessive-compulsive vacation planning mode. But hey, that's how I relax :rolleyes:

I can see the thread now. DIS Husbands and the Women Who Love Them. :smooth:

-- JimV

JimV said:
But my wife does claim that she looses me when I go into obsessive-compulsive vacation planning mode. But hey, that's how I relax :rolleyes:
-- JimV

I don't understand this "obsessive-compulsive vacation planning mode" you speak of. I'm a normal, well rounded, spur-of-the-moment vacation planner.

Nevermind that my DH recently told me that he doesn't need to know 16 ways to save a nickel on the cruise. Or the fact that I just sent my DMIL 6 massive emails (with notebook attachments) of information on the cruise...

Nope, I'm perfectly normal thank you. :teeth:

Think it gets this lovey-dovery at the cruise critic boards for carnival? heck, twice in the past week at royal carib. board at cruise critic, which I thought would be kind of a peer board, there have been nasty, cussing, threatening exchanges and you could see the poster would be banned and the thread removed, and momentarily it was. I just dont see that here. So there must be many DH's w/ sincere motives, and here's my biased opinion, that at least has some basis for comparison, that DCL pax are kinder, gentler people as a whole, than any other family oriented cruiseline.

GhostlyHitchhiker said:
I don't understand this "obsessive-compulsive vacation planning mode" you speak of. I'm a normal, well rounded, spur-of-the-moment vacation planner.

Nevermind that my DH recently told me that he doesn't need to know 16 ways to save a nickel on the cruise. Or the fact that I just sent my DMIL 6 massive emails (with notebook attachments) of information on the cruise...

Nope, I'm perfectly normal thank you. :teeth:

Seems normal to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter