Something About Nothing ... #12

mine are october 9-11.

I can check in as early as I need to or check out as late as need to. With realistic expectations. It takes me 4 hours no delays to get to orlando. Hoping to head out very early and make it there well before lunch on the 9th.

have spent the last two hours trying to find threads, emails and pms that have been sent to me.

i have not received any alerts from the disboards for 13 days.
pm's included

finally found the issue and there were 224 messages which included pm and emails that were sent to me.
there were in a section of spam that i was not aware of.
used the google links to lead me to them.

also was able to put the watched threads back in the system so i get alerts on them.

talked to janet and she gave me a suggetion on how to find missing mail.

it worked and after much time of marking each one not spam and opening them up, think i have solved the problems.

if i missed any messages from any of you, i will work on contacting you.

my iphone has technical issues and i never did make it to the store in Tn to have the techs work on it.
my local sprint store said i have an issue with the phone itself and it will be a free exchange for a new one once tech support checks it out.
with little time left before i leave, it might not get exchanged until after i return from orlando.
so just a heads up if you are trying to reach me and can't, post on this thread and i will contact you.

with so many going to orlando and want to meet up, janet will do a thread here (or talk about it here) to get us organized on dates.

i know oct 2 and 9 are definite dates but we need a time period and place for it.

i will make a list and send to janet of any posts that are made at this time of your UO dates for when you are available to be at the darkside.

mine are
sept 27-oct 2 motherland
oct 2 -15 darkside

The blonde leading the blonde, nothing good can come from that haha

I'm in both days, longish trip, need to pace myself. Later in afternoon is better...3 pm ideal but flexible to meet Yinz guys.

well.....janet is here and must be speechless as she did not say a thing above.......

maybe the doggie needed to be let out for a walk?

come back soon keisha!!

I've changed!!!
I added a day at Saphire falls. I will now be staying oct 9-13. I finally get a mini solo trip added on without causing a big problem with the family.

are you going to do hhn on the 13th?

that is one of the nights i will be doing it.......

come join me for it.

Are you going to blonder than me Janet????? I imagine we'll have a few blonde moments between us.....lol

Think I'm going to be the tallest lady of us all then................I'm 5 7"...................more 5 6" really but officially I'm 5 7" :D

Sitting by the pool at RPR right now.....waiting for laundry to finish, sit for a couple of hours then off somewhere for the afternoon........no parks today.

HHN was fabulous last night.....had many Michael Myers moments as we did the house twice............and met up with Metro and spent some time with him too........was nice to catch up with him again......

Didn't eat in Toothsome as the wait was over an hour for a table........nah.......looks a lovely place though.......will try again though.........

Have a great Saturday............

Hey Carole it was a pleasure meeting you and Tom at the pool today. Laura says hello as well!

a big :welcome: to

billdog349

hope you come back and join us here, we love to have new homies in the sans.

nice to hear you met up with our schumigirl.
she is a delight to everyone that meets her!

Welcome Billdog!

I'm still not sure of my plans for Oct 9th. I'll be off-site and going to Universal a couple times that week. We're trying to figure out when we're meeting with the realtor down there. My house is now an active listing. It became active yesterday. We had two showings already today. I'm glad the south is all abut church on Sunday mornings as it means I can expect to not have any showings tomorrow morning and we can get some other things done.

Kohlby if you are at UO on other dates, quite a few of us will be there then

I only threw out the 2 and 9 as reading thru past posts, seemed they were the most popular dates

I will be there for a longer period than some others and can meet up with you anytime while at the darkside

Just pm me

Hey Carole it was a pleasure meeting you and Tom at the pool today. Laura says hello as well!

Hi Billy.........yes it was so nice to meet you both today.........hope you enjoyed the parks........:wave2:

a big :welcome: to

billdog349

hope you come back and join us here, we love to have new homies in the sans.

nice to hear you met up with our schumigirl.
she is a delight to everyone that meets her!

Awwww shucks.........so nice of you to say :thumbsup2

We are whooped!!!

So much for a lazy day..........pool and laundry.........then the day got away from us and then decided to do HHN tonight, we didn't plan to go ...........it was fabulous again..........and a little bit cooler........we had a breeze all evening.

Love Halloween, went through regular line twice as queue was 5 minutes, then used EP.........

Exorcist was much better tonight and loved AHS despite it not being great opening night..........so much better. Ghost Town is decent, but short

Queue for non express for Exorcist was 75 minutes.........with EP we walked straight on......and I mean straight on, no wait, no queue..........AHS regular wait was 90 minutes and we got on in less than 10 minutes........

Scare zones are excellent.......didn't take a whole lot of pics tonight as we just wanted to enjoy it, but got a few good ones........

Feet and legs are getting annoyed with us though........

Time to sleep.........:faint:

are you going to do hhn on the 13th?

that is one of the nights i will be doing it.......

come join me for it.
No I'll be checking out that day. I have to teach dance the next day. Plus, my budget will be reached by booking that last night by myself. Otherwise I would definitely consider it! Maybe next year I can plan for that.

Kohlby if you are at UO on other dates, quite a few of us will be there then

I only threw out the 2 and 9 as reading thru past posts, seemed they were the most popular dates

I will be there for a longer period than some others and can meet up with you anytime while at the darkside

Just pm me
I'm hoping to have a cell phone by then but don't know if I'll be getting a smart phone or not. But - I can send you a PM the night before. I'll have an ipad I'll leave at the hotel room.

I'm pretty sure we will be in the parks on Friday the 7th. That's our check out day for POR and we can't check into our next place until later in the day. So, hubby would drop us off at Universal while he goes to work. And then probably twice during the next week depending on how much the kids want to do. We're staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek that week and it looks like they have a lot of activties, so we shall see. I had been thinking of bringing school work for the kids as this vacation is a lot longer than planned. I changed my mind though so we will need to find things to do.

You are gonna have the kids do homework while on vacation ?

All I can say is you are a better mom than me
Lol

Yes, send me a pm and I'll meet up with you and the kids that Friday

I hope you have a shortie I can borrow so we can do the p flyer ride......

Pm me on approximate time period you will be coming to the park and I'll wait inside the park at a low crowd area

Maybe in the area of guest services would not be crowded so we can connect with each other there

I'll still be at UO on the 12 th if you want to meet up that day also

Fat fingers ...... Hahahaha
Tiny peeps have skinny fingers

Math is highly overrated
Especially if you are counting on little fingers

You are gonna have the kids do homework while on vacation ?

All I can say is you are a better mom than me
Lol

Yes, send me a pm and I'll meet up with you and the kids that Friday

I hope you have a shortie I can borrow so we can do the p flyer ride......

Pm me on approximate time period you will be coming to the park and I'll wait inside the park at a low crowd area

Maybe in the area of guest services would not be crowded so we can connect with each other there
I have two shorties who still refuse to do Flyers! My eldest refused when he was small enough too - but he's always been tall so that didn't last long. There's a chance my daughter might be talked into it if the lines are short. She thinks it looks like a slow boring ride. She did say that she will go on everything she's tall enough for. She was thinking of Dr. Doom now that she just made 52". Maybe I can twist it in the other direction for flyers. I will NOT be going on Dr. Doom with her. She can do that one by herself. I did it once soon after it opened and that was more than enough.

It's not so much as homework as schoolwork. We homeschool and one of my kids is a 9th grader. So, I'm concerned about fitting everything in this year with all we have going on. We're taking three weeks off plus whatever it takes to move/settle in. I have a feeling distraction might be an issue for all of us for a while too. My other two kids are 2nd and 5th grade so I feel very comfortable calling it unschooling and not worrying about them.

Hey Mac - got your message. Is it possible to talk tomorrow some time? Or tonight if tomorrow doesn't work? Crazy weekend here (as per normal). :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter