Something About Nothing ... #12

Robbie I'am sorry to hear about your job. Employers should have to give two weeks notice when they are going to let you go. Springing that on someone as they are walking out the door is crappy.

Driving to southern Ohio tomorrow to attend my mmmmf-mmmth High School Reunion. Should be fun

Don't forget your flask so you can flavor the punch a tad :drinking1

Sorry about the job Robbie........hope you get something better!

This heat is harsh this year! After a bit of rain tonight the humidity is overwhelming.

We went to Red Lobster tonight, lovely.......then walked to Strongwater Rum Bar in Sapphire Falls........nice place, excellent service and fabulous cocktails........and huge selection of rum!

Need to sleep now.........been a long, long day! But just having the best time mooching around parks, pool and hotel........most relaxing but busy vacation ever! Will be a boring trip report though........lol........

Catch youse yinz later..........:D

Where's the pirate costume picture matey? Lol

Did the 'lil darling kick your seat the whole time too? My pet peeve, parents either totally clueless or don't give a flying fart

I think it's a bee-u-it-ful view, hmmmph naysayers lol

Glad to hear u liked Kong, looking forward to it, way too many whiney reviews

OMG you are a pip, Mac too. Thinking u both must excel @ those hidden picture puzzles.

Was going to comment they make you turn lol. Drink lots of water with whatever's adult bev tomorrow. Fingers crossed the margarita stand is open:rolleyes1
This is literally the only picture I have.
image.jpeg
This was after the parade was over and we'll it was about 9000 degrees outside.

GOOD NEWS! The margarita stand is NOT open.. HOWEVER, if you go in the little taco place they have the same 11 margaritas. I was tipsy and happy by America. Also had an apple ice wine, moscato sparkling wine, and baked ziti. I would have tried more but with my sisters allergies I felt supppppper guilty having things she'd want but can't have. Fun fact... She can't have thre caramel popcorn in Germany anymore. Werthers has Wheat in it.

Need to find a new Epcot buddy. She doesn't like it anywyas. Made her go on all the educational things... Ellen's energy adventure... Her face after :lmao:
And then directly to living with the land.

Robbie- Sorry about the job. I hope you're able to find something much better quickly.

Tiny dancer - Cute costume! It's nice to have a face with the name. Though, it often is hard for me to recognize faces until I know someone well so you'll just have to dress like that all the time in the parks so I'll know it's you.

Squirlz - have fun at your reunion! I have yet to make it to any of mine. Hopefully I will one day.

The realtor's sign is in our yard now. It's feeling more real.

Robbie- Sorry about the job. I hope you're able to find something much better quickly.

Tiny dancer - Cute costume! It's nice to have a face with the name. Though, it often is hard for me to recognize faces until I know someone well so you'll just have to dress like that all the time in the parks so I'll know it's you.

Squirlz - have fun at your reunion! I have yet to make it to any of mine. Hopefully I will one day.

The realtor's sign is in our yard now. It's feeling more real.
No worries. I will not continue to dress like that, but I get the faces thing. I can usually do faces or names. However... At the hotel the other night my nephews were coming in from the pool as I was leaving. I nearly didn't even recognize them!

:hug: Robbie, you'll find the right place...those people didn't deserve you and in the meantime just enjoy your time off cause we're going to have a blast this week.

TinyD
Your elbow did not even look equal to the door handle
You do look tiny!

And

Sisters are replaceable when it comes to who will do the rides

I'am up Mac good morning :wave: having my coffee :surfweb: Training for my early morning wake and drive Saturday. Hope you are having a good trip.

Had a nice trip to the winery yesterday. Had lunch with some Nurse friends from where I used to work. Food and wine were very good.

Hope everyone is having a great trip. Stay hydrated and keep the sunscreen on.

Tinyd nice pirate costume. Hope you had a great birthday.

2 days till vaca. Road trip :car:

image.jpeg

Last edited:
th
Yes it is Thirsty, Throwback Thursday. And good morning Robo and Mac! Early birds. Yep, up at 4am, and could not get back to sleep. It's going to be a long, hot day. And around 10:30 this morning, fall will arrive. Yes, we'll enjoy it with high 80's and bright sunshine.

Several more days for me, arriving at dinner time, on October 2. I know, did not plan the flight right. Oh well, at least I can sleep in that morning. Or pack. :D

and a funny:

th

Have a great day all! :rainbow:

Good morning,

A quick hello before I'm off to the parks...getting a late start since it's our first HHN night of the trip.

I'll say hello to Krampus for you :scared1:

Have fun Tink. Heard there were a dozen or so Krampus in the house. I still have to see the movie one of these days.

th

TinyD
Your elbow did not even look equal to the door handle
You do look tiny!

And

Sisters are replaceable when it comes to who will do the rides
LOL, yes I really am tiny. and I dance. I'm only 4'8'' on a good day. Even with my wedges I don't reach 5ft. I often get passed over in lines and such because they think I'm a kid. (and apparently thats acceptable.) Many times they'll skip me thinking I'm with the adult in front of me.... When I get carded I guess they're expecting to see the closest year to being 21, but they always say 1990, wow. Thanks guys....

Just a heads up to anyone planning a hollywood studios trip. My sister and I did tower of terror, toy story mania x2, beauty and the beast, muppets, star tours, great movie ride, and ate in ~4hours. We got there around 12:20 and just got back to the unit to chill out for a few hours before fantasmic. We did rockin roller coaster yesterday and we did not stop to watch any of the star wars things. Though, we did get stopped by the storm troopers several times. Expect traffic jams in front of GMR due to dark forces.

Also, it's very quiet in here. Is everyone in orlando?! geez

hi :wave:

In line for twd...30 minute wait...we will see..what the heck? Just found out that they let everyone in at 5 and I wondered why nobody had a band in line at 6....sheesh :rolleyes1

Morning Lynne :wave2:. Love the camel and kitty pictures. I have a big cup of joe in my hand :surfweb:. Enjoy your tea. I need to sort a few last minute travel details today. Going to have lunch with a few friends at a winery in Kentucky. Gotta get this body movin today.

3 more sleeps till we leave :dancer:
Which winery?

Spending the night in Roanoke tonight

Thinking back to hhn when they had a house about it .....

I'm sure my nights stay will be nothing like that house

Little by little the homies are gathering at the darkside

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter