Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just went to Burger King for picking up dinner.

twd on later, watching the marathon season still today

Lynne.....I love the lighter nights too.........yes it's weird to be going to bed when you are having dinner......lol........

I missed your post on your 5k run..........well done.....and in the cold too........my ultimate nightmare....cold and running.....cos I'm so unfit........don't think I could run to the end of our driveway.......:rolleyes1 Then, that's what cars are for....lol......

Still up.......not in the least bit tired........it's 11.15 but really only 10.15 in my mind........

Twin Peaks is being re run from the beginning so have TiVo'd them to watch......loved that show!! Till it got.......really weird!

oh now i remember.

it's your day light savings time of the year........

i'm catching up on my walking dead spoiler sites.
want to read them all before the show starts tonight.

Prayers for bluers dad ...hope everything goes well and you get good news for a change.

Danielle says thanks for all the birthday wishes.

Oooh....WD spoiler sites...I'm off to Google that now:D

Last edited:
So instead of Orlando, I'm doing something completely different and doing a very small weekend trip to Chicago in about 3 weeks with my very best friend Zach! Woo!

Evening everyone!

Bluer - thoughts to you and your Dad....unfortunately I know that road much too often

Took Chris to an Easter Egg Hunt yesterday. He loved being outside, but it was freezing. :cold: He enjoyed the East Bunny, but really had no desire to pick up cold, wet eggs :rolleyes:

Only 3 more sleeps before our trip!

andy, be sure to bring a jacket, the wind off the lake can make the temps drop.

are you doing downtown and the tourist stuff?

this coming weekend?

you'll have fun in town.

So instead of Orlando, I'm doing something completely different and doing a very small weekend trip to Chicago in about 3 weeks with my very best friend Zach! Woo!

So, it's probably too late and too cold but I highly recommend a Segway tour of downtown. Did it in Chicago, Dallas and mt Dora, which is just north if orlando, so far. Awesome to do! My parents have done Segway tours everywhere they go and absolutely love it!

oh now i remember.

it's your day light savings time of the year........

i'm catching up on my walking dead spoiler sites.
want to read them all before the show starts tonight.

Yep....dst now........was awake so early this morning.........even made my own morning cuppa!!

So, it's probably too late and too cold but I highly recommend a Segway tour of downtown. Did it in Chicago, Dallas and mt Dora, which is just north if orlando, so far. Awesome to do! My parents have done Segway tours everywhere they go and absolutely love it!

pc........we love Mt Dora........we keep meaning to go back and visit again, such a lovely little place to spend a few hours. I did try a Segway once in Switzerland............now, I think I'm a good driver, good co-ordination and such....but oh my.......that was not my best moment........lol........

Most of my dad is getting back to somewhat regular. But what we knew from last month is now he will be having a pacemaker install tomorrow. After being a fib for almost 10 years and because of his digestive track the meds for a fib are not being absorbed enough. So now is the time for the pacemaker. So heading over to the hospital to chat for a while. Will post soon.

andy, be sure to bring a jacket, the wind off the lake can make the temps drop.

are you doing downtown and the tourist stuff?

this coming weekend?

you'll have fun in town.

I'm seeing two musicals then going to the art museum and exploring downtown and such on Sunday.

If I had more time and money I certainly would but we really only have 2 full days in the city.

Continued prayers to bluer and family. Hopefully the pacemaker will help his heart be more regular in beating. I am almost in the same boat with my mom. So far, drugs are helping, but the end may be a pacemaker.

Have fun in Chicago Rapstar.

Another day cool enough for a winter jacket. With the wind, hat was needed too.

Think spring all!

bluer and LynneG, prayers and hugs for both of your parents.

my dad had a pacemaker put in when he was 68 and it did the trick.
no problems with the ticker then

bluer, your dad will really improve when the pacemaker is in him.

Continued good wishes for papa Bluer :)

Finally got paint I like for kitchen today.............ended up getting a specially mixed colour as I just didn't see anything I liked from normal paints. Have to bake today so will start tomorrow.

Blowing a hoolie here again today.....it is spring isn't it :)

i wish it was spring here today....

what color did you go with LynneG for the kitchen.
neon green, purple passion, sunshine yellow, midnight blue?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter