Something About Nothing..........#11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy anniversary to those celebrating. Ours will be 10 years this Christmas eve. Here at USO now. Beautiful weather and we are waiting for our rooms at RPR. I requested renovated rooms and the wonderful woman helping me obliged. They are taking out the mini bars and installing mini fridges. Apparently, the reviews the HRH got after there reno sparked Loews to follow suit. Hopefully we get the new rooms and will report back.

i'm still waiting for more trip info...........

and i am still waiting for buckeev's report on how he got thrown out of the hotel.

if he doesn't come back soon and spill the beans, i can tell Mrs Buckeev that he has a part time job dusting.:rolleyes1

and i am still waiting for buckeev's report on how he got thrown out of the hotel.

if he doesn't come back soon and spill the beans, i can tell Mrs Buckeev that he has a part time job dusting.:rolleyes1

Lol, if everybody moves in we can get rid of our cleaning service.

Today it's already 80 outside and going to was our vehicles.

ok, i'm in but the job of scrubbing the toilets has already been assigned.
and it's not me.

I run the vacuum, so no scrubbing for me.

6 inches of snow and then an inch of ice. Heavy shovels today.

Freezing tonight, so all that is what is liquid will be ice by tomorrow morning. I love this time of year.

Hope all are enjoying a sunny Sunday.

LynneG, you have lousy weather.

but, so do i.....:charac2:

today is sunny and no snow.
temps in the teens kind of like a teaser to us.

we go back to zero this week, and it's a week i will be in and out of the house going places.

Now to figure out how to make the pics a little bigger....

Are you using the iPhone app and uploading directly from the phone using the app? Somehow you have all thumbnails in your photobucket album when I go to it.

Let me know if you need help. But I believe you need to delete all those photos you uploaded to photobucket as all of them are thumbnails and you will not make them bigger as they will not be clear images.

How did you upload them in the first place?

Are you using the iPhone app and uploading directly from the phone using the app? Somehow you have all thumbnails in your photobucket album when I go to it.

Let me know if you need help. But I believe you need to delete all those photos you uploaded to photobucket as all of them are thumbnails and you will not make them bigger as they will not be clear images.

I couldn't get my icloud photos to upload to photobucket. So, I manually put each one on my desktop and uploaded to photobucket from there. Pain in the butt! I'm going to mess with it some more and see if I can figure it out. If not, I will definitely need help.

Is there a new DIS app?

bluer should be able to help you.

he's my go to man for help with ipad, iphone, etc.
last year i gave him my ipad and said here......i screwed it up.
he fixed it in minutes.

i appreciate you going thru all this work to share the pictures with us homies!

There is no app for the boards any more. Now, just go via safari and you can view, post, etc. I think they gave up on doing an app for these forums. I hated the app, it was always a pain.

There is no app for the boards any more. Now, just go via safari and you can view, post, etc. I think they gave up on doing an app for these forums. I hated the app, it was always a pain.

That's what I've been using. I used the app a lot though. I don't log into DIS using the computer too much:(

I enjoy the new website from my iPhone and iPad's.

I just added a icon to my home page for the dis boards. The icon looks exactly like the Dis app that was out. I have it linked right to the dark side area. Now that it has been out awhile I find the new website way faster than the app was.

Click on this link.

http://www.disboards.com/#universal-studios-sea-world.8

Then hit the box with the up arrow and choose add to home screen. Then you will have a nice shortcut to the dark side area.

i was going to say you can set up my iphone in october then started to think........i don't use my phone for the dis
my screen is smaller than your screen bluer.

on my ipad i only have 4 of the forums set up.
can read that a lot easier than the on my cell.

i've been busy tonight watching walking dead, then did the end of the oscars.
haven't seen any of the movies that were nominated but i watched the ending so i would understand keisha when she talks about it.

ok, i'm in but the job of scrubbing the toilets has already been assigned.
and it's not me.
now would likely not be the time to divulge I used to own a cleaning business...sold it after I realized employees liked to assign their own schedules and I was forced to pick up the slack one too many times:crazy2:. people can be such pigs.

bluer family - hugs to you all, how's your son handling this, so hard for kids.

marci - will check the TR out. re airfare out of the gate re SWA, we do the fixed week in October too, look forward to it all year! Our market is not very competitive and airfare tends to do nothing but rise for popular dates/times thru SWA. Book most of my travel 11 months out due to the DVC taskmaster :earboy2:to get a nice room at the inn = I'm the idiot setting the alarm to book airfare, hotel rooms & ADRs. Oh, the shame lol.

Speaking of October, DH & I, admittedly :crazy: after the harsh winter and lubricated by a few adult beverages, put our heads together this weekend and decided to cross off a few things from the travel bucket list. we are working on firming up a multi-stop Halloween-themed trip that will conclude at US with our annual HHN visit:maleficen.

Little Bluer is doing well considering. He had been my little rock. He is always cuddling with me and making sure I sleep and eat. He protects me from these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter