Something About Nothing..........# 10

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by macraven, Jul 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. schumigirl

schumigirl It's a bit of a roodie doodie word for lady parts

:thumbsup2

I believe it should snow on Christmas Eve and be gone Boxing Day......that`s plenty!!! We have 2c today. Cold. And it`s 2.30pm here and so dark today.

Just in from work......well I am still helping my friend out till she get`s new Practice Manager......and DS been in all day and hasn`t had the heating on!!!! He likes the place cool.....well bloomin cold to me. So he drops me off before setting off to Uni and I feel like I walked into a fridge.

It`s warming up nicely now.

Confession time.......I`m addicted to Real Housewives Beverly Hills.......most of them are not very nice, but I can`t stop watching :confused3 We are only on Season 2 so a bit behind......as usual. Just about to watch yesterdays episode. Sad I know.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. RAPstar

RAPstar <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=darko

Gosh, I'm barely even back and I already have my next trip planned!

4. ky07

ky07 <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=teal>

Good morning homies

So ready for winter to be over with and these crazy up and down temps to go away

5. bubba's mom

bubba's mom <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=darko

If my calculations are correct, that's October?

You better buy trip insurance!

6. RAPstar

Why for?

7. bubba's mom

bubba's mom <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=darko

Lots of reasons....one being you never know what can happen during hurricane season.

8. keishashadow

keishashadow <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=green

barb - long time no see...ps no jinxes on October;). I don't bother with TI on land trips since nearly everything cancellable but i've cashed in on it twice when cruising after requiring to visit the ship's dr for random medical issues.

carole - i watch RHOBH frequently (NJ & NY too) but bigger fan of Atlanta gals, they are hoots. Do you get Project Runway? Was a fan but this year is just meh:confused3

Anybody watch the Westminster Dog Show? This lil guy won, Banana Joe an Affenpinscher, look at that face:goodvibes

[​IMG]

9. RAPstar

I added the insurance on the Disney cruise website just cause it was easier. I also only got a guarantee inside cabin, so cross your fingers I get a good one, lol.

10. schumigirl

Oh I loved NY one as well........kooky bunch!!!!! Never seen the others, they are on......I just don`t want to get hooked again. I`ve heard Atlanta ones are worth watching. I did try another bunch, forgot who they are now......was there a DC one????? but they were really boring so switched off
    after 2 episodes.

We are at the episode where they get together at Brandi`s friends Malibu beach house for a wine tasting and Taylor loses it.....again.

Don`t watch PR at all. We are getting 666 Park Lane soon, planned to watch it but I hear it`s already cancelled????? I hate getting into a show and then it`s gone.

Giving my aunt in Long Island a call over the weekend to get some plans in place for our NY trip. It`s under 60 days now and my mum is like a child on Christmas morning.....she is so excited. Me too :thumbsup2

We want to see a show, probably a matinee (I want to see Wicked or Mamma Mia) and my niece and I fancy doing a dinner cruise. My mum will be staying with my aunt so won`t be with us all the time or at night so we can have a cocktail or two somewhere.

Love planning a trip :cool1:

11. keishashadow

morning all

666 park ave was another show i got into (thought it better than most of the junk out there) and boom, it gets cancelled. No wonder people don't want to invest any time in a new offering.

12. Metro West

Metro West <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue> Moderator

And ABC strikes again! :rolleyes:

13. Cdn Friends of Pooh

Cdn Friends of Pooh Certified Mousejunkie

You are taking after me ;)

14. Mad Hattered

Mad Hattered I had a stick of CareFree gum, but it didn't work.

We will be back at the Darkside pretty soon. Bums me out that we have to endure Montgomery Gentry during Mardis Gras.:headache:

15. Bluer101

Bluer101 Waiting till vacation comes!

Just got back to RPR after Steve Miller Band. Man it was awesome. :banana:

16. schumigirl

Evening all :wave2:

Beautiful day here today, even though it was cold. Got some garden work done....not much just tended to the fuit trees and the pond....yuk it was messy!!!

Have decided we`re going to see Wicked in NY. Really really wanted to see that for ages, have heard it`s fantastic so easy decision to make.

So excited to see NY and our relatives that live there.

Monday tomorrow..........oh well another closer to the weekend again :thumbsup2

17. RAPstar

Thank goodness tomorrow is a bank holiday, so not ready to go back to work yet, lol. Had a fun weekend at my friend Adam's. He got his work bonus in so he already paid off his half of the cruise. Then got to see my friend Denis again as we went to see a fabulous production of King Lear. Also saw my friend Aaron who works for the theater company and he was talking about a world premier musical they're producing in the fall based on Peter Pan. Its got some big Broadway names attached as designers and what not. So, I went ahead and got tix for me and Denise!

18. coastermom

coastermom <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=peach

Wicked is a great show !!! If you can go see another show go to see Rock Of Ages .. Lots of laughs there and great 80's music !! :thumbsup2

Crazy here should have a week off but due to Hurricane Sandy only two days off ( our schools were closed all week due to Sandy ..I am in SI NY we were hit very hard here ) painting my sons room YANKEE Blue and Gray ... So now I have a living room full of boy room stuff ! NOT FUN !! LOL ...

Hope everyone is well ... Looking forward to my next trip to WDW Sisters weekend with our mom at AKL rented DVC points and are all excited to go !! 11/7-11/11 :banana::cool1::goodvibes ..

All I really want is summer to come VERY COLD and WINDY here today not going to get out of the 20 degree range to day :(:(...
    I really want to see 80 degrees and sunny !! :beach::sunny:

19. Cdn Friends of Pooh

Cdn Friends of Pooh Certified Mousejunkie

Hope everyone had a nice Presidents Day (and Family Day for us Canadians) yesterday

20. keishashadow

hey all:) whopping 3 degrees when i woke up today & another ice storm heading our way to be followed by a stretch of temps in the 40- range. Weirdest winter weather i can recall.

21. Lynne G

Lynne G DIS Veteran

Ugh, let the ice storm be stuck in the mountains. I'm in PA, but way east of you, and we were at 23 this morning. Very sunny now, with a biting wind. I think we will be in the 40s soon too.

I am so jealous of the spring trips, even longingly looked at the Universal AP newsletter. We are doing nothing this spring break. Hard for me to take off and I don't like crowds.

Can't believe my little one :cutie: is going to junior high this fall. I am trying to get her to take all honors. :teacher: Want her and her older DB to go to college!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.