Something About Nothing..........# 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katie ... Question for you about Disney Wedding ... In 2017 I am going to do it I am renewing my vows in ..DISNEY WORLD !!! So my question is should I do it at the Beach Club since I love it there and is it worth every penny ? I am so excited my hubby said to research it and that we can book when they are ready to take dates that year !!!

So much fun!!! Well one of the perks about doing it at the Beach Club is that it is actually less expensive then doing it at the Wedding Pavilion. Now, how many people are you planning on having? (if you do not mind me asking) In general, when you do the ceremony/reception outside of the parks, you do tend to have more options. I suggest you order the planning guide so you can start seeing what is available. I love answering questions on this stuff so if you have any, please ask! :goodvibes

So much fun!!! Well one of the perks about doing it at the Beach Club is that it is actually less expensive then doing it at the Wedding Pavilion. Now, how many people are you planning on having? (if you do not mind me asking) In general, when you do the ceremony/reception outside of the parks, you do tend to have more options. I suggest you order the planning guide so you can start seeing what is available. I love answering questions on this stuff so if you have any, please ask! :goodvibes

I am pretty sure we will be under 20 guests . I dont want a reception I am thinking of just going with the toast and cake . We are already married :bride:.. And this is just to renew and celebrate our 25th !! I have 4 years to plan so it is a little early but I am VERY EXCITED !! I did not have a big wedding and always wanted something special and this would be it !! I know they offer pictures in the park and I do know I want that ! :thumbsup2.. I looked at yours they are amazing !! I love the Beach Club garden wedding idea it is just so pretty there !!

Katie CONGRATULATIONS !! I just noticed the banner !! It's a BOY !! WHOOO !! Hope you are feeling well !! Just a word of advice SLEEP NOW because you never get to sleep again after the baby comes !! LOL

Quiet here just now...........................

Definately need to be wrapped up before I head out today......cold windchill today for us.

I`m so looking forward to some warmer weather ::yes::

Hopefully NY in middle of April will be pleasant???

Have good day all :wave2:

Quiet here just now...........................

Definately need to be wrapped up before I head out today......cold windchill today for us.

I`m so looking forward to some warmer weather ::yes::

Hopefully NY in middle of April will be pleasant???

Have good day all :wave2:

April in NYC can be nice but sometimes it is a little cool !! I am waiting for warmer weather here !! Snow flurries here in NYC this morning UGH ...

Have a great day Everyone

April in NYC can be nice but sometimes it is a little cool !! I am waiting for warmer weather here !! Snow flurries here in NYC this morning UGH ...

Have a great day Everyone

Hoping for nice weather.......sunshine would be nice too if we could just order some...... :thumbsup2

I would have chosen to wait till maybe June, but my mum doesn`t cope well with it too warm so we opted for April to suit her more than me.

As usual I`ll pack for every season......just in case.

Snow flurries here too today....but not as cold as you have it.......we need a shivering snow smilie :thumbsup2

Hoping for nice weather.......sunshine would be nice too if we could just order some...... :thumbsup2

I would have chosen to wait till maybe June, but my mum doesn`t cope well with it too warm so we opted for April to suit her more than me.

As usual I`ll pack for every season......just in case.

Snow flurries here too today....but not as cold as you have it.......we need a shivering snow smilie :thumbsup2

when you find the link to order sunshine let me know:)

spring can't come quick enough for me, hope u get nice temps in NYC

when you find the link to order sunshine let me know:)

spring can't come quick enough for me, hope u get nice temps in NYC

lol......I seem to have lost that link!!!!! Fed up being cold, Yep spring can come around anytime soon :thumbsup2

I think we`ll be doing a lot of walking there, so yep nice temps would be nice.

just wanted to let everybody know that i called Mac today.

She said to thank you all for your concern and to express that she is grieving and hasn't been on the computer but once she gets things settled she'll check-in on the thread...and i quote her:

life goes on, don't let the thread die:)

Good evening homies
Well it looks like we do get to go the darkside agian this year but our DS's don't want to go or can't and looks like just me and DW are going to have a long drive with just the two of us :lmao:
But atleast we get to stay the whole trip at the RPR :banana::banana:

just wanted to let everybody know that i called Mac today.

She said to thank you all for your concern and to express that she is grieving and hasn't been on the computer but once she gets things settled she'll check-in on the thread...and i quote her:

life goes on, don't let the thread die:)

Thanks for letting us know, been thinking about her a lot.....yep....we`ll keep it going :thumbsup2

Good evening homies
Well it looks like we do get to go the darkside agian this year but our DS's don't want to go or can't and looks like just me and DW are going to have a long drive with just the two of us :lmao:
But atleast we get to stay the whole trip at the RPR :banana::banana:

Fantastic news...........how long is your drive and when you going?

We have gale force winds and sleety snow today and freezing cold.

I`m staying in.

Housework all done.......settling down with cup of Tea, buttery homemade shortbread and Two and a Half Men on the tv :coffee:

morning all

stl - fantastic news!:yay:i'm not quite 'there' traveling without my adult kids (miss them), that's why i keep taking more trips...need the practice;)

caroletwo & 1/2 men:thumbsup2

Forget to ask Todd :wave2:.........have you heard anything about Teak Neighborhood Grill`s new restaurant Rus Teak?

It`s in Ocoee I think. Will need to check the map. Not sure how long it`s been open, only heard one review and it was a good one :thumbsup2

Forget to ask Todd :wave2:.........have you heard anything about Teak Neighborhood Grill`s new restaurant Rus Teak?

It`s in Ocoee I think. Will need to check the map. Not sure how long it`s been open, only heard one review and it was a good one :thumbsup2
You mean this place:

http://www.rusteakwinebar.com

I'll have to go one night...it's about 15 minutes from my house.
;)

You mean this place:

;)

Let us know how it was if you do go. I like hearing about the good places.

So ready for spring. 28 this morning. Even the dog didn't want to get up.

So glad to hear about Mac. She is in my prayers.

Sipping tea right now. The windows are whistling. It's going to be a windy cold day.

Hope everyone is doing well. :wave2:

schumigirl said:
Thanks for letting us know, been thinking about her a lot.....yep....we`ll keep it going :thumbsup2

Fantastic news...........how long is your drive and when you going?

We have gale force winds and sleety snow today and freezing cold.

I`m staying in.

Housework all done.......settling down with cup of Tea, buttery homemade shortbread and Two and a Half Men on the tv :coffee:

Going in June and its about a 13 hour drive and hope I can drive straight thru
Just bought a navigation system and hopefully won't get lost

You mean this place:

;)

That`s the one :thumbsup2

Yes you`ll have to suss it out for us and see if it`s good enough to be an addition to our list. Although apart from the loud music (it was loud wasn`t it) I loved the food we had at Teak Grill that night.

Going in June and its about a 13 hour drive and hope I can drive straight thru
Just bought a navigation system and hopefully won't get lost

Wow thats a journey and a half......bet you`ll be ready for a cold one at Jake`s when you arrive ar RP :thumbsup2

Robbie that was brilliant!!!!!

Takes a lot of guts to do that. Bet you had fun though :goodvibes

Let us know how it was if you do go. I like hearing about the good places.
I have a few I can share...

Four Rivers - BBQ...very crowded, average BBQ...fantastic brisket.

Toojay's - Family-style...comfort food, great service, good food, large selection of desserts.

Polonia - Polish...food was good, large portions, a little pricey, average atmosphere.

Teak Neighborhood Grill - Sports bar...good food, loud music, great service, located in MetroWest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter