Something About Nothing..........# 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
few more assorted

lovely suite at portofino

sept2012two089.jpg

sept2012two090.jpg

sandblasting and drill right outside the window each am at 8:30 not quite so lovely. They made it right by offering a credit, thank you loews.

sept2012117.jpg

sept2012121.jpg

Large convention coming into hotel on Saturday closed most of the main pool area.
sept2012two111.jpg

Aquatica was decent, would only return for the 'fast' lazy river feature in the future...typoon lagoon much better themed imo.

sept2012two018.jpg

one more pic, just because...everybody left due to the rain on our MNSSHP night...we were able to walk over after the long-delayed parade and grab a spot in front of the castle.

sept2012114.jpg

Yay.......pics..........

Lovely pictures Janet :thumbsup2 and Mr Keisha looking really well. Was he fully recovered? Really nice picture of you and macraven too ::yes::

PBH looks lovely. I recognise one or two faces at the Bill and Ted Show.........who is everyone else? Glad you had such a nice trip after the worry of DH being poorly beforehand :goodvibes

DS had freshers flu at the weekend......then shared it with me yesterday :sad1: I forgot how bad you can feel with a headache and flu like symptoms. I`m not a good patient!!!! Better today though.......need to go and get the yearly new winter boots.

Nearly the weekend :cool1:

thank you, it was alot of fun:)

from left to right (and it's too early for me to remember screen names)

donaldduck, mac, dd's wife and daughter, mr & mrs AlexandNessa, and we two bringing up the rear

sorry to hear of the flu in your house. my middle DS has it too and came home from his apartment for some mommy care lol. i just hope he doesn't spread it around, not sure of the mr's immunity at this point; but he's getting back in shape just still tires really easily.

off to dentist for me hope y'all have a good one.

i am home now.

:wave2: Hope you had the best time ever :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Thanks for the roll call Janet..........hope DS feels better and definately keeps it to himself!!!!

We may have to go a bit earlier than we hoped next year. Due to DH work schedule, so looking like we may arrive Orlando on Sept 12th and leaving 29th. Only a few days difference I suppose.......but hoped to meet up with a few folk at HHN`s........but think we`re going to be too early for some folks :sad:

Wandering around wearing in my new boots today.........I do love new boots ::yes::

Have a good weekend all :goodvibes

Welcome home mac!!!

We missed you!! And the cleaning crew will be by sometime to clean up the party mess we left in there. You know these party animals we have :scratchin

25th High School Reunion tonight. Going with my Best Girlfriend.....THIS should be interesting :thumbsup2

i am home now.

welcome home, stinks::yes:: doesn't it? i wanna go back

:wave2: Hope you had the best time ever :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Thanks for the roll call Janet..........hope DS feels better and definately keeps it to himself!!!!

We may have to go a bit earlier than we hoped next year. Due to DH work schedule, so looking like we may arrive Orlando on Sept 12th and leaving 29th. Only a few days difference I suppose.......but hoped to meet up with a few folk at HHN`s........but think we`re going to be too early for some folks :sad:

Wandering around wearing in my new boots today.........I do love new boots ::yes::

Have a good weekend all :goodvibes

the mr is coming along nicely, thanx:)

crap we'll miss u again, we'll be there beginning Saturday, Oct. 5th

i've never found a pair of comfy boots, congrats on finding a good pair. What brand do you like?

25th High School Reunion tonight. Going with my Best Girlfriend.....THIS should be interesting :thumbsup2

have fun, don't do anything I wouldn't;)

i have been on parental duty all day long.
have to take the maternal unit to the doc in a few minutes.

i'll be back another time to read up and quote youse all........!

(can't say what day it will be, but i will be back....)

Welcome back, Mac! I'm sure it sucks on many levels.

I finally have ONE WEEK to go.....thought it would never get here.:cool1:

Oh, and how about those Stl Cardinals last night??? pixiedust:

Today was the first time I pulled my wand from Ollivanders out of its bag since the morning I bought it.

The box still bears the dust of sitting in the wand shop; it's scuffed in several places and the logo is faded. I was fascinated as I inspected the marks. How many wandkeepers had pulled this wand from its place among the stacks, only to be met with rejection? How many "wizards" had this wand been presented to before it found me?

For a brief moment, I could've sworn it was all real.

Good.morning homies

Fingers crossed that I have DW talked in a darkside trip next year and had to use the two DS's going and since oldest DS has his drivers license now thinking of driving down this time

Welcome back, Mac! I'm sure it sucks on many levels.

I finally have ONE WEEK to go.....thought it would never get here.:cool1:

Oh, and how about those Stl Cardinals last night??? pixiedust:

and how about those Cardinals last night.....
game #2 on now..........i know you are watching..

you will have a great time on vacation!

back later hopefully.
Mr Mac had surgery this morning and after i put him to bed an hour ago, i started my free time.........

back later hopefully.
Mr Mac had surgery this morning and after i put him to bed an hour ago, i started my free time.........
[/I]

:hug: :hug: :hug: For you and Mr Mac...........I hope he is doing ok after his surgery and not in much pain. Poor thing :goodvibes

Just back home after a couple days at a Spa hotel with a good friend of mine. We had a lovely couple of days being pampered and spoiled with treatments and lovely food and wine. My skin is glowing and feels so healthy....I`m sure it won`t last :laughing: Sat with large glass of red wine just now.

Back home to a very tidy home and no laundry to do??????? I asked if they had a cleaner in.......it was THAT tidy ::yes:: Not complaining though.

Hope everyone`s doing ok :thumbsup2

crap we'll miss u again, we'll be there beginning Saturday, Oct. 5th

i've never found a pair of comfy boots, congrats on finding a good pair. What brand do you like?

Oh that`s a shame we don`t get to meet up with youse next year.......maybe have better luck in 2014......think DS may have ditched us by then and we can go anytime rather than his Uni schedule. Although he still plans "at the moment" to come with us. We`ll see :thumbsup2

Got my boots from Debenhams.......a store kind of similar to Macy`s so just their home brand. I`m not really a fancy brand person with boots/clothes/ shoes.........just handbags ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

They are so comfy....knee high black leather and kinda ruched (sp)........no heels just a little step and I wear orthotics for PF so no fancy high heels for me :( But I know what you mean about getting a comfy pair.......I searched for ages before I found these.

Good morning homies

Hope everyone is well

I just ordered season 1 of American Horror Story on DVD this morning! :cool1:

Season 2 starts tonight but I'll record it and watch it tomorrow evening.

I'm looking forward to it...hang in there Carole...you guys will get it eventually.

Good morning everyone. I hope everyone is doing ok, been very busy lately. Looks like my DW will need surgery for carpal tunnel this Xmas time. The good news is we booked another trip as always for December.

I just ordered season 1 of American Horror Story on DVD this morning! :cool1:

Season 2 starts tonight but I'll record it and watch it tomorrow evening.

I'm looking forward to it...hang in there Carole...you guys will get it eventually.

:cool1: :cool1:

You have to come back and let me know how good it is........I`m sure it`s gonna be good.......I want to hear it`s amazing though :thumbsup2

Checked my Tivo box and we get it Oct 30th :hyper: :hyper:

Can`t wait :wave2:

hey all:)

pixiedust:for mr mac, trip for StL, the cards
i admit to a weakness for the sensory high of new leather boots;), flats or not

today's one of those age-old decisions...pizza or chinese?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter