Someone tell me I'm not having a crazy moment!

Discussion in 'DVC-Mousecellaneous' started by PoppyBentley, Jun 5, 2009.

1. PoppyBentley

PoppyBentley Earning My Ears

Hi,
    I'm going for my first DVC vacation in September (yup I'm also impatiently waiting for those official hours!! :rotfl:) and I swear I remember reading that as a DVC member we can book dinner reservations 180 out - am I right about this? I feel like I'm going loopy, but I'm sure i've read this...:confused3

As I'm going in Sept I'm obviously near the 90 day mark so it really isn't too big a deal, its just bugging me. I wanted to book the Fantasmic dinner package for the 18th and was hoping I could do it today thats all.

Does anyone know if this used to be the case and its now changed?

Thanks
    :goodvibes

2. hellerjw

hellerjw DIS Veteran

This used to be the case until recently (within the last 6 months I believe) when they dropped it back to a 90 day window. We found out when we tried to make ADRs 180-days out for our upcoming trip this month. We then had to wait until the 90 day mark to call back.

3. PoppyBentley

PoppyBentley Earning My Ears

Ahhhhhh...that explains it! :woohoo:
    I knew I read it somewhere, I'll hang on a few days then at least it will give me time to see the official September hours.
    Thanks for that. :thumbsup2

4. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

DVC members never had any special priviledges for booking ADR's, it was the same as any other WDW resort guest.