Someone get that 15 pound clippie ready!!!!

glo

Has a heart bigger then all of
Yeah, I snuck on the scale this morning and I weigh 136.5...if I loose that 1.5 by Tuesday morning, I am all over that 15 pound clippie!!!!

I am so hoping it happens...if so, I just may make my goal...Thanks for all the encouragement guys....it has been a long long trip for me...almost 18 months...but if I make it by may to my goal weight I will have lost 80 pounds :) :) :)

Wish me luck!!!!

That's wonderful gloster, good for you!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc Jumping for joy, and fingers crossed for Tuesday's clippie!

Wow, Glo!! Way to go!

I saw your pictures on the "Family" thread- you look mahvelous. I'm betting you feel that way, too!!

That's so wonderful, glo! I can't wait to join you in your success...you inspire us all!

Oh WOW Glo! My heart is just pounding with excitement for you!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: Eighty pounds! Imagine that!!! I had no idea you had lost almost that much!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: What a great job!!!

I know sometimes it seems too discouraging thinking its going to take so long to lose such a large amount (talking about myself here) but you DID IT!!! You should be so proud!!!!! I really hope you get your clippie soon! Is there a clippie for "GOAL!" I think you need to get something like that!!!

Now next time you go to the store try to carry around three 25 lb. bags of flour and just think you used to walk around carrying that ALL THE TIME!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Someone dust that 15 pound clippie off for Glo. I have a good feeling she'll be adding it to her clippie collection tomorrow!!!!

Way to go Glo! I can't wait to check in tomorrow morning to read about your succcess!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter