Some stuff I found out about the new pins from TDS.....UPDATE!

LynniethePooh

Her ECV has a propensity to aim at guys named Ed
Hi....not sure if you guys went over all this....but thought it was worth mentioning....I will add a disclaimer.......not that my source is unreliable.....it is my darn memory that is unreliable! lol

ANYWAY

--each store will start with X amount of pins. The following weeks shipments will be based on OVERALL STORE sales......so make sure you buy LOTS of other stuff too! (like we have to be TOLD that!!!)

--pins are to sell btwn $4.00 and $5.00 (assuming market area determines price?). These are rack pins...not LE....but once the store supply is gone......it is gone. There will not be any replenishments of supply.

--Anyone who's name starts with an L and is a Pooh fan can buy as many pins as she likes.....HA only kidding....wanted to see if you were paying attention to me!

--Each week except for one or two (the memory is fading fast.....) will have some sort of POOH related pin. As I type this....now I am not sure I am remember correctly.....oh geez.....forgive me!

I think that is all..I will update if my mind cooperates.....
regardless....I am excited......and anxious.....give me the pins already! lol

<font color=blue> UPDATE!!!!!
Okay....My info concurs with Hope's! Also the first poster pin will be Snow White and at one point there will an eight week stretch that will have one SNOW/Drawf pin each week that will fit together to form a train.

The only pin that we can only purchase 2 of will be the State pin....#100

Ooh...and one last thing....IF the pin trading/lanyard thing goes well....TDS may consider selling pins and having CM lanyards on a regular basis....guess they are FINALLY picking up the fact that we have PIN MEETS and then go shop at TDS! Silly ole bears!

I also talked to my Mom and she said

1. Pins would be sold starting at store opening.

2. The CM's in the stores will have lanyards, displaying the pins, but not trading. Their pins come from the same stock as the stuff for sale. For my Mom's store that means out of their 24 allotted pins, only 22 will be for sale.

3. 10 stores will be testing trading, with a possible expansion to all stores by or on Oct. 20th.

4. pins in the 70, 80, 90 range will be Movie Poster series.

5. Each week except 1(?) will have a classic character pin and a Pooh character pin.

6. There are 3 pins relating to Walt

7. There will be no limits on the number of pins a person can buy, except the state pin which is limited to 2 per person.

Ummm...my memory is fading, I suppose I should have taken notes.

All I say is... Bring them on! I can't wait to see what I will use my 20% off coupon for. Maybe another bag...

By the way, for those of you who can't wait for Dizpins to publish a sneak pic on Fridays, http://www.disneyclub.com site is showing previews on Thursdays, and will do that through the release period.

Wanda

I heard that Eeoyre will be one of the pins in the first week. I think there was some confusion earlier about that -- whether there'd be a Pooh-related pin for the first week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter