Some occasions are worth their own thread!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope it's filled with great scrapbooking gifts and good cake. :)

Thanks, ladies! :grouphug:

Carvel Ice Cream Cake will be served around 6:30 pm. :goodvibes

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!!!!!!

and many more!

have a super terrific day.

Happy Birthday Lisa..
Save me a piece of cake... got kids' practices today @ 6pm so I can't make it by 6:30pm.. Sorry!! But I will be thinking of you!!!

Happy Birthday Lisa!!!! :banana:

I'll be there for my slice of cake!

WOW LISA--- you didnt tell me it was your birthday when you emailed me today ---- HOPE IT IS WONDERFUL!!! I could let you use Tyler's birthday mickey ears he got last week -- they are very cute
HAVE A WONDERFUL --- MAGICAL DAY!!!!!!!!
Jennifer

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!!!!!!

I'll be over around 6, ok? You don't mind if I share my cooties do you? I have a wicked cold.

You should have come over, I would have made you do a sinus rinse treatment to get rid of those cooties!

Thanks, everyone for the birthday wishes. I had a lovely day. The guys at work even got me a cake and a visa card!!! Yahoo, I am going shopping!!

You should have come over, I would have made you do a sinus rinse treatment to get rid of those cooties!

Thanks, everyone for the birthday wishes. I had a lovely day. The guys at work even got me a cake and a visa card!!! Yahoo, I am going shopping!!

been doing that 2 times a day for like 4 days. It helps for a bit but not forever. I'm calling the dr tomorrow, again. Poor man is gonna be sick of seeing me! LOL

Glad you had a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter