Some good prices on british airways holidays for October half term

dixonsontour

DIS Veteran
Very tempted but we are going May and need to be sensible. Posting in case anyone looking for October

2 adults and 1 child Manchester to Orlando indirect flights plus 10 nights Cabana bay resort for £1737 (£300 deposit) Out Saturday 29th October, fly back Tuesday 8th. 7 nights Flight back Saturday 5th (no time off school!) is £1661.

Flights and Hard rock 10 nights same dates is £2542

Rosen Inn at pointe is £1441 for 10 nights same dates.

Also Miami for similar price.

I'm looking for Oct but think it's still early days for a good deal.

We looking at EDI to MCO 6th Oct to 22nd, one stop only. Good flight times still coming in around the £700 per person.

Ooooo just read that price included hotels! Now that is a good price!

Yes been the last 6 Octobers and £500 indirect each is a good flight price for indirect usually if you want half term itself. Hard rock is currently showing as £1633 with expedia so £2542 inc 3 flights seems a great price.

(sits on hands to stop myself booking..we need a shed and a patio!)

I'm wanting a few wks earlier then this,
The twins really want to go to Disney in may 2017 and do a disney cruise for their birthday.
However I'm desperate for the US this year, but we've literally just moved house yesterday,And although it's military home it's a big American style ( used to belong to us military) open plan house and its costing us an extra £400 a month to live there, plus we need some new bits for the home.
so although I booked disney For September to stay at beach club for 2wks and add a wk at universal before hand,being Realistic I need to maybe skip the big disney trip in September move it to may 2017 and go to universal for two wks, and do a far more budget friendly trip.
We've been saying for years we would go and do bush gardens seaworld and aquatica as the boys have never done them,( nor has hubby) and have a trip where we eat off site and see what is out there again, like when I was little and used to go and stay on idrive!

So now I'm thinking this is perfect time to do,a Orlando ticket,stay at Cabanna bay for a wk and hard rock maybe for the other wk, or even another area hotel.
We do have 2 day park tickets each that we brought a few years ago, so maybe we will add a few days to them.and visit or stay onsite a few nights only.

Our kids go back down here on Monday 31st so those dates won't be half term for everybody. Good deal nonetheless but not necessarily during half term.

Half term in Lancashire but may explain cheaper price if most half terms week before.

Half term is late as schools are only back 5th September

Tinkerpea I bet your kids would love cabana bay. My dd is 9 and lives it - lots for kids like bowling, movies by pool. Doesn't feel 'value'.

I'm wanting a few wks earlier then this,
The twins really want to go to Disney in may 2017 and do a disney cruise for their birthday.
However I'm desperate for the US this year, but we've literally just moved house yesterday,And although it's military home it's a big American style ( used to belong to us military) open plan house and its costing us an extra £400 a month to live there, plus we need some new bits for the home.
so although I booked disney For September to stay at beach club for 2wks and add a wk at universal before hand,being Realistic I need to maybe skip the big disney trip in September move it to may 2017 and go to universal for two wks, and do a far more budget friendly trip.
We've been saying for years we would go and do bush gardens seaworld and aquatica as the boys have never done them,( nor has hubby) and have a trip where we eat off site and see what is out there again, like when I was little and used to go and stay on idrive!

So now I'm thinking this is perfect time to do,a Orlando ticket,stay at Cabanna bay for a wk and hard rock maybe for the other wk, or even another area hotel.
We do have 2 day park tickets each that we brought a few years ago, so maybe we will add a few days to them.and visit or stay onsite a few nights only.

I think we are also doing a non disney trip , we have a busch gardens dvd and it looks great , we skipped it last time but now kids r bigger and can ride more i think it will be great. We are also considering cabana bay for part of our stay .

Our kids go back down here on Monday 31st so those dates won't be half term for everybody. Good deal nonetheless but not necessarily during half term.

Yep we are also back on 31st October, break up 21st so not school holidays for us , I would so love to do a Halloween trip .

Yes definitely some great prices with BA this year. We just booked September 28th - October 17th from Edinburgh to Miami including large car hire for 3 Adults and 1 child £1654! Great flight times as well. We flew this route into Tampa in 2012 and including car hire then it cost £2600! Very happy and have booked a couple of nights in Sanibel Island before heading up to Orlando. Can't wait!

I think we are also doing a non disney trip , we have a busch gardens dvd and it looks great , we skipped it last time but now kids r bigger and can ride more i think it will be great. We are also considering cabana bay for part of our stay .

Yep we are also back on 31st October, break up 21st so not school holidays for us , I would so love to do a Halloween trip .

Our boys really love rides, and I haven't been to bush since I was 18! I'm now 30,
It's going to be really hard to skip disney, although we could maybe book through dreams unlimited and stay at a moderate and get the free dining with the US deal.
For 7 nights and do 10 at universal and the other parks etc.

Half term in Lancashire but may explain cheaper price if most half terms week before.

Half term is late as schools are only back 5th September

Tinkerpea I bet your kids would love cabana bay. My dd is 9 and lives it - lots for kids like bowling, movies by pool. Doesn't feel 'value'.
Really pleased to see this, as we're super super close to booking it lol

We're thinking 20th September for 2wks.
Oldest wants to stay at hard rock for a few nights bit I just hate the feel of the pool. When we visited it was loads of beer bottles etc all round the pool, I'd rather stay at Rpr.
So might book a few nights there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter