Some F&W still snack credits, right?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by TBGOES2DISNEY, Oct 7, 2011.

1. TBGOES2DISNEY

TBGOES2DISNEY DIS Veteran

In-laws just returned from DW.... I recommended the chocolate cannoli from Italy. They said the first time they were there, the line was too long, so they skipped it. The sign said it was a snack credit. When they returned another day, they got food at the booth, but said the sign no longer said it was a snack credit. :confused3

I thought they must have been mistaken, afterall they skipped rides b/c the lines were too long and didn't use fastpass. :scared1: So, I thought I'd check the DIS since I'm heading to the World soon.

2. HadesTX

HadesTX Whoa. Is my hair out?

It was a snack credit last weekend.

3. Jeanieblue114

Jeanieblue114 DIS Veteran

I just got back yesterday, all the food at the booths was a snack credit. Even the 7.50 lobster roll. We had 3 of those with credits.

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. TBGOES2DISNEY

TBGOES2DISNEY DIS Veteran

That's what I figured. They must have just missed it or something. :confused:

6. TDC Nala

TDC Nala 1937, what a year that was

All food and non-alcoholic beverage items are snack credits, regardless of the item's cost. The only exceptions are alcoholic beverages.

Last year, the Puerto Rico booth started out with a menu board that didn't have the snack credit logos on it. So until the menu board was replaced, it was assumed they were not accepting snack credits - but they were. So don't go by what they say or seem to say on the menu board. If you don't see a logo, ask at the register.

It's also possible they thought they were looking at the price for the cannoli but were actually looking at one for a sample of wine - that price would not have a DDP logo beside it.

7. Jntt301

Jntt301 Earning My Ears

Leaving in a week. That will be great if all the booths have things for a snack credit! So excited!!

8. TDC Nala

TDC Nala 1937, what a year that was

It is EVERY nonalcoholic item at EVERY booth.