Some F&W still snack credits, right?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by TBGOES2DISNEY, Oct 7, 2011.

1. TBGOES2DISNEY

TBGOES2DISNEY DIS Veteran

In-laws just returned from DW.... I recommended the chocolate cannoli from Italy. They said the first time they were there, the line was too long, so they skipped it. The sign said it was a snack credit. When they returned another day, they got food at the booth, but said the sign no longer said it was a snack credit. :confused3

I thought they must have been mistaken, afterall they skipped rides b/c the lines were too long and didn't use fastpass. :scared1: So, I thought I'd check the DIS since I'm heading to the World soon.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. HadesTX

HadesTX Whoa. Is my hair out?

It was a snack credit last weekend.

4. Jeanieblue114

Jeanieblue114 DIS Veteran

I just got back yesterday, all the food at the booths was a snack credit. Even the 7.50 lobster roll. We had 3 of those with credits.

5. TBGOES2DISNEY

TBGOES2DISNEY DIS Veteran

That's what I figured. They must have just missed it or something. :confused:

6. TDC Nala

TDC Nala 1937, what a year that was

All food and non-alcoholic beverage items are snack credits, regardless of the item's cost. The only exceptions are alcoholic beverages.

Last year, the Puerto Rico booth started out with a menu board that didn't have the snack credit logos on it. So until the menu board was replaced, it was assumed they were not accepting snack credits - but they were. So don't go by what they say or seem to say on the menu board. If you don't see a logo, ask at the register.

It's also possible they thought they were looking at the price for the cannoli but were actually looking at one for a sample of wine - that price would not have a DDP logo beside it.

7. Jntt301

Jntt301 Earning My Ears

Leaving in a week. That will be great if all the booths have things for a snack credit! So excited!!

8. TDC Nala

TDC Nala 1937, what a year that was

It is EVERY nonalcoholic item at EVERY booth.