• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Some Done Shirts

ms_mckenna

DIS Veteran
Well I got a few shirts done this past week and I have been meaning to post the done shirts. So here they are:

P4231205.jpg

P4231206.jpg

P4231199.jpg

This one I could not find the owner of going back thru the threads. I am sure I picked it up here on one of the threads that people offer up certain designs. I did alter it a bit. If anyone knows the owner I would love to know who it is before I send my kids off to Disney in thier design just so that I have thier permission. I am almost positive I got it off one of the star warz weekend threads.

Those look great:banana: :banana: Who did the Shelby for you ? It came out really awesome. Can't wait to see more.

Thats is so neat. Are you using Photoshop to do the picture names? Hubbie has it just has not put it on my computer, right now I am using photo explosion and I can't seem to do this with it , of course if I read the book it might help but who has time :rotfl:

Yes I made it using Photoshop. Someone had a tutorial for how to do them and that is how I learned. I ended up just googling it and kept looking till I found one that made sense to me. It is fairly easy once you get the basics of it. The most difficult thing is finding pictures that all the names in our family will show the pictures well with lol.

The T-shirts came out great :thumbsup2
Thanks for sharing the pictures :grouphug:

Hi your shirts look great and I hate to be the one to tell you but on your star wars shirt you are missing the t in birthday.

If I may ask. . .where did you get the Star Wars design? DH does not ususally LIKE to wear the shirts BUT he said that he would liek to have that one. . .with the birthday banner.
Thanks in advance. . .
Lisa

Hi your shirts look great and I hate to be the one to tell you but on your star wars shirt you are missing the t in birthday.

OMG I feel like the biggest dork! Thank you for letting me know. Sadly I showed several people before I did the iron on and none of us caught it. Oh well they can sleep in them anyway. :rotfl:

DisneyFreak74 honestly I have no clue. I found it saved on my hard drive and altered it. I am almost positive it came from disboards and also came from a thread where people were sharing designs for Starwarz weekends.

I love the Shelby/AK one. Are you taking requests???? HMMMM pretty please?
Great job
Angela

As soon as I get my other computer back I can right now I do not have that program on this computer. :)

OMG I feel like the biggest dork! Thank you for letting me know. Sadly I showed several people before I did the iron on and none of us caught it. Oh well they can sleep in them anyway. :rotfl:

If you can fix the spelling, just printout another copy of the transfer and transfer it right over the wrong one. It will work. Your shirts are cute! Good luck! :thumbsup2

I would LOVE a "shelby" design if you ever start to doit!! those are awesome!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter