Some days I feel like I'm the only one...

I never wanted to go to Japan. It was one of the last places on a list of places that I'd want to go.

Last year, a friend convinced me to take a trip with him. It turned out to be the best vacation I'd ever had. I LOVE Japan! In fact, I loved Tokyo so much, I feel like I could move there (and I'm not a city person).

Because it's such a costly trip, my next vacations will be in other places, but someday I will get back to Japan.

We ended up spending ONE day at Tokyo Disney. We spent the morning at DisneySea and the evening at Disneyland. I'll probably get slammed for this, but it was, honestly, more than enough. We saw easily everything at DisneySea. We saw a bunch at Disneyland... not everything, but considering it is so similar to the Magic Kingdom, I wasn't bothered. I was more concerned with enjoying myself with the "feel" of being at a different Disney. I didn't want to go commando on the attractions.

I couldn't imagine spending 4 - 5 days there. I'd be bored out of my mind. It's nice, but it's not a massive resort like Disney World. I'd also feel like I was missing out on other things in Japan. In my 2 1/2 weeks there, I barely scratched the country.

Your certainly not the only one. I just got back from a trip in March and was fortunate enough this time to Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, Kobe, Hiroshima, Himeji and the Tokyo Disney Resort. I would certainly drop everything tomorrow to visit again. But unfortunately I have to wait until Sept. When I will be visiting the Tokyo Disney Resort during Halloween.

Japan is pure magic! Don't just dream...make it happen. Japan is closer than you think! The world is so small nowdays. Look around for the travel deals--they are out there! Take a friend along if you can--it would be more fun that way--but Japan is a safe place for a reasonably savvy woman to travel alone. If you're worried about getting around on your own, take package tours! They can be reasonably priced and there are sooo many to choose from. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!