Some Day Our Trip Will Come.....Our Easter 2009 Pre-Trippie.....

Ok,so all packing and re-packing :headache: is now done :dance3::woohoo:.All ironing has been done so we don't have to come back to any(apart from what i will be washing when we return).School uniforms all ironed and ready for when we return as well.

Was busy writing my lists out today and tacking them all around the house for my Mum,as she will be looking after my beloved cat's Sam+Max :lovestruc,and the house :thumbsup2.

Whilst i was packing,Hubby made these for the buggy that Emily(dd4)may use,i hope not as she has been out of a buggy since she was a little over 2.5yrs :thumbsup2.BUT we all know how much different walking around a theme park is too walking around a shopping centre.............

So if needed these will be cable tied to the back of the buggy depending on where we will be visiting...............
PICT1615.jpg

Hand luggage is even packed,with only a few bits needed to be added on the morning.

Sorry there is'nt more to report,speak soon and once again thank you all for reading :hug:.x.

What a busy day you've had Michelle, But you're super organised and ready to go now :thumbsup2

Hope you all have an absolute blast :banana::banana::banana::banana:

I love the buggy tags Michelle. :thumbsup2 And don't worry the sun is back out in full force. :banana::banana:

love the tinkerbell buggy tag Michelle :thumbsup2

Emily has been walking around all day saying 'nursery,nursery Florida'.Chloe got the old scrap books out earlier from our 2004 trip and they were both looking thru them for about an hour :cutie:.x.

Are you a scrapbooker???? I am....not that I have done much recently.

Glad your all packed & ready to go. Tell Tony I love the buggy tags. :thumbsup2 I will pm you before you go. x

Cool buggy tags.

Maybe next time we go I can convince Em we need a buggy and I'll see if she's up for pushing me around?!

Have a wicked time out there Michelle, I can't wait for you to get back to hear all about your amazing trip!

And who knows, by the time you get home I might even have a few updates to my trip report for you!! :rotfl2:

What a busy day you've had Michelle, But you're super organised and ready to go now :thumbsup2Hope you all have an absolute blast :banana::banana::banana::banana:
Thanks Karen,i feel very organised :confused3-i am wondering when the nerves are going to kick in.x.

I love the buggy tags Michelle. :thumbsup2* And don't worry the sun is back out in full force. :banana::banana:
Thanks David,very,very glad to hear the sun is back-hope your feeling better.x.

love the tinkerbell buggy tag Michelle :thumbsup2
Thanks Rachel.x.

Have a fabulous trip Michelle :)
Thanks Emma.x.

Are you a scrapbooker???? I am....not that I have done much recently. Glad your all packed & ready to go. Tell Tony I love the buggy tags. :thumbsup2 I will pm you before you go. x
No,i am not a scrapbooker.It was just 3 books that me+Tony put together for Chloe so that she had something to always remind her of our trip.We used things like stickers,postcards,park tickets,pictures,park maps,flight tickets etc..We will do another when we return for both of them.x.

Cool buggy tags.Maybe next time we go I can convince Em we need a buggy and I'll see if she's up for pushing me around?!Have a wicked time out there Michelle, I can't wait for you to get back to hear all about your amazing trip!And who knows, by the time you get home I might even have a few updates to my trip report for you!! :rotfl2:
Thanks Craig,if Emily does'nt use the buggy-i will :rotfl2:.Well i won't hold you to the updates :lmao::goodvibes,but i do hope i return to at least one :thumbsup2.x.

Wooohhooooooo,i know :banana: :cool1: :banana:.x.

great buggy tags, what a fab idea :thumbsup2Have a great time x
Thanks Nat.x.

OMG I'm sooooo jealous!! Have a GREAT time:thumbsup2we need lots of pics for your TR when you return:banana:

Thanks for reading,with 2 sd cards holding 1,000 photo's each and 8 disposable camera's i think i have enough :lmao:.x.

After 5 long years and 15months of waiting since we booked,we will be flying to Florida tomorrow :cool1::banana:.
Well nerves kicked in late last night,i felt sickly and i hardly slept last night,so feeling very sluggish now.
Starting to panic,as in--will we get to the airport on time,will our flight be delayed,what if i forget something important etc..:sad2:.
I think it's because we have'nt been for such a long time,and things have changed alot since we were last on a plane.

I done online check in,but was disappointed with the seats that Virgin decided to allocate us at the last minute(the ones i pre-requested were still showing this morning)i also can't change the seats as a message came up saying 'that all seats have been allocated'.
So i decided against printing the boarding passes and hope that i can change them tomorrow morning at check in when more get released :wizard:.

We will be leaving at 6am,my Mum is driving us to Gatwick-i really hope this gives us enough 'traffic' time :confused3.

Can't wait to use the V-Room,hopefully will enjoy it more being as though it was free :cool1:.

So far today has been spent hoovering the bedrooms,dusting,changing the bedding+doing some last minute washing.

Emily has now finished Nursery,Chloe finishes school at 3-15pm,but then goes onto boxing classes after,so i will be picking her up at 4-30pm.Tony will be in at 5pm,then dinner,baths all round,girls will be in bed at 7-30pm,then my Mum will be round at 8pm to collect the cases :thumbsup2.

Well guys+gals i think this is me done now,thank you for taking the time to read my pre-trippie,and a huge thank you to all who decided to comment on it,you made me really enjoy doing it :hug: and i hope you will all join me again,as i have decided to deffinatley write a Trip Report on my return :thumbsup2.
I hope you all have a lovely Easter whatever your plans are,take care everyone-try not too miss me too much :lmao:.Speak soon.
Love Michelle,Tony,Chloe+Emily :flower3:.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

Hope you get what you want at check in tomorrow morning :wizard:

Claire ;)

Happy Easter Michelle, have a truly magical trip xxxx:hug:

Michelle try to relax and have a wonderful trip, it will be perfect :thumbsup2

By the way have you got any spare space in your case for me??? :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter