Some Day Our Trip Will Come.....Our Easter 2009 Pre-Trippie.....

Just caught up with your trippie Michelle. What lovely photos and memories you have :hug:

Hope you have a truly magical time :thumbsup2

I would give it until Thursday and then panic Michelle.* I remember having a mini panic last year when Virgin hadn't sent our tickets when we still had 9 days to go and Easter was fast approaching.* They turned up with about 7 days to go although when I checked their website from our hotel room it still said "Tickets not yet sent." :lmao:Sorry you've had a bad week but there is no better place to take your mind off your troubles than the happiest place on earth. :goodvibes:banana::banana::banana::dancer:*** <--- That will be me at T-Rex.* :rolleyes1 Islands in the stream, that is what we are. :rolleyes1

David you make me laugh.x.

When you get back can you please give me tips on how to get my dh that well trained!!* :rotfl:

Ladies my man is a diamond,he really is.He gets in from work,we have dinner then he does the dishes.He baths the girl+puts them to bed,at weekends he also does the brekkie dishes+hoovering.I don't mind renting him out for a good fee :lmao:,let the bidding commence....

Just caught up with your trippie Michelle. What lovely photos and memories you have :hug:Hope you have a truly magical time :thumbsup2

Thanks for reading Jackie.x.

Well we have just 1 week to go :cool1::banana:.
I can't believe just how quickly it is coming around now :scared1:.

Last night i printed off lots of coupons that have strated to come thru to my email address now.Ones for 20% off Denny's,free dessert from Denny's.Free kids meal at Friendly's,and also a free ice-cream.
Also some from TGI Friday's,Chuck e Cheese and Golden Coral so far :thumbsup2.

This morning i popped into Peacocks,and noticed that they have started selling Disney's Fairies range :cool1:.I got a lovely Tinkerbell 2 piece,cropped leggins+smock top for Emily for only £8,and a Tinkerbell T-Shirt for Chloe for £8.

Still no tickets,vroom passes from Virgin yet :confused3,will phone them tomorrow if nothing arrives again.
Speak soon.x.x.x.

I love Mc Hammer so jealous !!
Your iternary looks amazingly like ours - ohans is fab
Have a fab time cant wait till the trip report.

Great pre-trippy Michelle, your plans sound like fun. I hope you have a great time :)

Thanks for reading Mandy.x.

I love Mc Hammer so jealous !!
Your iternary looks amazingly like ours - ohans is fab
Have a fab time cant wait till the trip report.

There seems to be alot of Mc Hammer fans on here :cool1:.
Yes when i started reading your trippie,i thought it was quite similar to ours.Not long to go now :cool1:.x.

You have some fun planned, Michelle. All sounds great.
Have a fantastic time:banana:
Thanks for reading Joanne.x.

Just reading your report - I have to ask what is Chuck E Cheese on the itinerary?
Thanks for reading.Chuck e Cheese's is a great place on I-Drive,have a nosey here http://www.chuckecheese.com/
You buy tokens and the children play games,where they get tickets come out at the end,whether they win or lose.They can then exchange them for prizes.It also has a play area with tunnels,nets,slides etc...They also do meal deals which include tokens,and the pizza is pretty good there,also unlimited drinks.Great to go on a rest day or a rainy day.x.

YAY----our tickets,vroom passes etc..came today :cool1: :woohoo:.I was starting to panic,i knew it would kick in soon.

The girls and myself had our hair cut today-more money :sad2: £55 to be exact.

Have been speaking to David-wickesy and he says it is lovely and warm aprox 85deg :woohoo:.

Hubby mopped the floors,cleaned the bathroom,hoovered the bedrooms and hung the washing up today :love:(whulst we were at the haridressers).

Earlier i packed suitcase number 2,only for Hubby to weigh it on the Wii just now and it's 2kg over :headache::headache:,so that will be re-arranged toorrow,whilst also packing suitcase number 3-I HATE PACKING :headache::mad::laughing:.

Does anyone know what weight my hand luggage can be :confused3,i can't seem to find this info.Can only find suitcase info.Were flying Virgin economy.

Speak soon.x.x.x.x.x.

Hiya, fantastic 4 days :cool1::cool1: so excited for you. I am glad everything is getting sorted.

Hand luggage is 6 kgs for Virgin, one piece per person in economy, not that I have seen it enforced or luggage weighed. It always seems a bit daft to me as you can go and buy stuff airside which you have to carry on with you.

not long now Michelle xx :banana::cheer2::banana::cheer2::banana:

YAY----our tickets,vroom passes etc..came today :cool1: :woohoo:.I was starting to panic,i knew it would kick in soon.

The girls and myself had our hair cut today-more money :sad2: £55 to be exact.

Have been speaking to David-wickesy and he says it is lovely and warm aprox 85deg :woohoo:.

Hubby mopped the floors,cleaned the bathroom,hoovered the bedrooms and hung the washing up today :love:(whulst we were at the haridressers).

Earlier i packed suitcase number 2,only for Hubby to weigh it on the Wii just now and it's 2kg over :headache::headache:,so that will be re-arranged toorrow,whilst also packing suitcase number 3-I HATE PACKING :headache::mad::laughing:.

Does anyone know what weight my hand luggage can be :confused3,i can't seem to find this info.Can only find suitcase info.Were flying Virgin economy.

Speak soon.x.x.x.x.x.

Glad it's all coming together for you :goodvibes

I'd offer to come and pack for you, but we're a little too far away ;) I love packing!!

Not long now....Lucky you :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Yay!!! I told you not to panic about your tickets. :hug:

It will soon be here! :cool1: Again as Wicket said, I have never seen anyone have their hand luggage weighed so I wouldn't worry about it.

Except today it is pi-diddling down. :sad2: We were at Animal Kingdom this morning but we have retreated to the studio for now and will see how things go.

I have also developed a stinking cold which I am frantically trying to get rid of before next Saturday.

Other than that we are having a fantastic time. :laughing: Hey, we're in the happiest place on earth, how bad can life be. :cloud9:

I hope your cold improves David and the weather gets better.:goodvibes

lucky lucky you.You all must be so excited :yay:I love it when your holiday gets closer in to single numbers its like christmas eve.have the best time.Leann

Hand luggage is 6 kgs for Virgin, one piece per person in economy, not that I have seen it enforced or luggage weighed. It always seems a bit daft to me as you can go and buy stuff airside which you have to carry on with you.
Thanks Bev,it does'nt make sense does it :confused3.x.

not long now Michelle xx :banana::cheer2::banana:
No,it's getting so close now :eek: <-----i don't know why i feel like this but i do :confused3.x.

Glad it's all coming together for you :goodvibes

I'd offer to come and pack for you, but we're a little too far away ;) I love packing!!

Not long now....Lucky you :cheer2::cheer2 :
Are you mad :laughing:,i would quite happily pay for a taxi to get you here.x.

Yay!!! I told you not to panic about your tickets. :hug:

It will soon be here! Again as Wicket said, I have never seen anyone have their hand luggage weighed so I wouldn't worry about it.
Thanks Claire,i just can't help but panic/worry,i think more so because it's been 5 very long years since we last went and just don't want nothing to go wrong.x.

Except today it is pi-diddling down. :sad2: We were at Animal Kingdom this morning but we have retreated to the studio for now and will see how things go.

I have also developed a stinking cold which I am frantically trying to get rid of before next Saturday.

Other than that we are having a fantastic time.Hey, we're in the happiest place on earth, how bad can life be. :cloud9:
David,how dare you let the sun go away :headache:.I really hope you feel better soon :hug:.x.

lucky lucky you.You all must be so excited :yay:I love it when your holiday gets closer in to single numbers its like christmas eve.have the best time.Leann
Hi Leann,thanks for reading,i was only saying to Hubby today,it feels like Christmas.x.

YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, :cool1::banana:.I can't believe it,Emily has been walking around all day saying 'nursery,nursery Florida'.Chloe got the old scrap books out earlier from our 2004 trip and they were both looking thru them for about an hour :cutie:.x.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts