Solo Weekend Mini Trip Report (February 5-6, 2022)

abbeyroad6282

Earning My Ears
I am not good at adding photos, or keeping up on trip reports, but thought I would attempt a mini trip report for my upcoming solo trip, this weekend. I haven't done a solo trip since 2017. I usually do trips with my husband or one-on-one trips with one of my 4 kids. I have a Believe Magic Key since I need to do my DLR trips on weekends.
I fly into SNA (Orange County) and am scheduled to land about 10:30 Saturday morning, February 5. I plan to take a taxi to the Harbor entrance. My starting park is Disneyland. I got a good rate at the Anaheim Marriot so will stay there for one night and then will be at the parks (starting at Disneyland again) from rope drop until about 5:30 PM on Sunday the 6th. I will then take a taxi back to the airport and then fly home.
I thought this weekend was Super Bowl weekend and was surprised to find out that it is not! I have not decided if I will purchase Genie Plus or not. I may do so Saturday since I will not be there to knock out rides for rope drop. I was last in the parks December 5, 2021, pre-Genie Plus. My main goal is just to soak up the DLR vibes and just be happy to be there. I will try to hit quite a few rides and have already been planning my meals, snacks and treats!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter