Solo Trip September 27-30 (ToT 10 Miler!) - Anyone Else?

Discussion in 'Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers' started by disneyrunner79, Sep 11, 2012.

1. disneyrunner79

disneyrunner79 Earning My Ears

I'm heading down to Disney to run the Tower of Terror 10 miler in a few weeks and I was wondering if anyone else is going??

I'm flying in Thursday and out Sunday late morning and since I'm making a solo trip (I've done it before) I was wondering if anyone else was going and if so thought we could exchange some messages and if we seem to have some things in common maybe get together to hang out at a park or whatever.

So who else is going? haha

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DisneyBelle27

DisneyBelle27 DIS Veteran and Browncoat - I have a cunning hat

I'll also be there solo, the 28th through the 1st, for the ToT 10 Miler! It'll be my first solo trip, and I'm pumped. I'm doing MK Friday, HS Saturday, Epcot Sunday, & AK Monday.

4. TinkTink78

TinkTink78 DIS Veteran

My DBF and I are cheering on my single GF who's running! We will be arriving Thursday too!

Good luck with the run. We did EE 5K and had a blast, she's doing this one solo!

5. ahoff

ahoff DIS Veteran

I am doing thursday to Sunday also. Are you going through Islip? Leaving on first flight out!

6. TinkTink78

TinkTink78 DIS Veteran

Nope leaving out of Newark Thursday night

7. DisneyBelle27

DisneyBelle27 DIS Veteran and Browncoat - I have a cunning hat

I'm out of Newark, 6:15am Friday

8. TinkTink78

TinkTink78 DIS Veteran

Awesome!!!!! We Opted not to have to get up at the crack of dawn for that flight!!!! So instead we get to wake up in Disney!!!! Safe travels! We leave in 24 hours!!!!!!!