Solo Suntan Lotion?

pixiedust23

DIS Veteran
When you go solo, who do you get to put the suntan lotion on your back? To some this might sound dumb to some people, but I intend to spend a lot of time by the pool. I'm a DVC member and an AP holder and I have been to the world a lot recently. I'm going down in November just to relax by the pool and get a nice tan.

I bet with the new spray on type suntan stuff you could get your back pretty well. Or you can always put the lotion stuff on a towel and rub it behind your back....that's how I put my lotion on after my shower.

I would use a flexible rubber spatula, because I would not want a total stranger rubbing my back. Other than that, if there is a spray-on type of thing, it would be a lot easier to ask a stranger to do it for me.

I now swear by the spay-on suntan lotion. I even thought after I used it the first couple of times how perfect it would be for solo trips. :thumbsup2 No need to rub it in at all!

Solotraveler :earsboy:

Yep, spray-on is the way to go. I'd ask a female lifeguard or a friendly-looking mom to spray it on me!!

very, very fair skin - not going in the pool those hours..... don't go to the parks then either....

Definitely the spray on, and find a mom. I know I wouldn't think it was weird if someone explained to me that they were "solo" and needed some help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter