Solo for Tot tenmiler, need opinions

Discussion in 'Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers' started by bellaally, Apr 16, 2013.

1. bellaally

bellaally DIS Veteran

I am running in my first Rundisney event in october, I am going solo which I hope won't be as lonely as it sounds. I have several TS booked including le cellier, yak & yeti, 1900 park fare, jiko. I wanted to attend mnsshp as well. I am looking at resorts. I have stayed at pop before and liked it wanted to try another resort but I don't think I want to try all stars. There is 25% off at POR for runners it cost $35 more per night then pop. If I only plan to sleep in my room would you save the money and spend it somewhere else or would you make the upgrade?

2. jagfanjosh3252

jagfanjosh3252 #1 fan of the Jacksonville Jaguars

I would stay at POR. I know you said it's only for sleep. But if you ever feel like going back to room for pool. Plus. There are more dining options avail at POR and you have the boat for DTD.

3. Andeevan

Andeevan Earning My Ears

What about Art of Animation in the Little Mermaid rooms? My sister and I are planning on staying there for the ToT10 and walking over to Pop to catch the bus for the race.