Solo birthday lunch ideas

Discussion in 'Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers' started by NancyIL, Apr 3, 2002.

1. NancyIL

NancyIL DIS Veteran

I'll be at WDW for my birthday in a few weeks. My SIL and I plan to have breakfast at 1900 Park Fare before she leaves for the airport. I'd like to have a late solo birthday lunch, but can't decide where. I'm considering Cinderella's Royal Table (already have a PS there), Chefs de France, Brown Derby, and 50's Primetime Cafe. I've already eaten solo meals at the last two. Feel free to throw out more ideas as well.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. spiceycat

spiceycat dvc-blt,vwl,bwv

I like Norway or the Canada Steakhouse

4. PennConn

PennConn Mouseketeer

I second Akershus in Epcot Norway, or the Rose and Crown in Epcot England

5. nativetxn

nativetxn <font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono

Oooh, Nancy, Cindy's for a solo lunch? I would probably choose that one, what a great idea, I would never have thought of it myself.

I've never eaten at the Brown Derby so I might choose that one just because :)

If price is no object you could try Jikos or Bomas at AKL. I loved Jikos but it's pricey :)

Katholyn

6. RLMS56

RLMS56 Mouseketeer

I would hold off on lunch and have afternoon tea at GF which opens at 2pm. I went twice on my solo trip in Jan and it was fabulous. The waitstaff could not be nicer and I didn't feel at all uncomfortable being solo.

7. KathleenFL

KathleenFL <font color=FF99FF>Stinks at poetry, but born to d

One of my favorites for lunch is Chefs de France----I usually ask for a table by
    the window, so I can people-watch. It would be relatively inexpensive, if I didn't
    like the Vouvray wine so much. If you're not shy, make a PS and mention that it's your birthday----They bring one of their delicious desserts, and celebrate with you--------
    Whaterver you decide, have a very happy birthday!!