• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sold out category

dawne577

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if they ever open up sold out categories. If so when and where would I look for this. My logic tells me that if x number of guarantee rooms are booked and these guests receive an upgrade the lower category rooms would again be open to book. I would love to give my MIL and FIL a 4-day cruise for Christmas and have them sail with us on the Jan. 4th Magic but right now the least expensive cabin is $659 pp before transfers and insurance. I would like to cut some off this since we would also cover there tips since they are on a tight budget. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I would call your TA or DCL and tell them your situation. We're on the 10/16 Magic and the catagories open and close on a daily basis...this morning both 10 and 11 were open. There must be lots of cancellations at the 60 and 30 day mark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter