SOG/ADRs

Bumpy Grumpy

Mouseketeer
Hi,

We will be staying at the SOG this November. Can I make ADRs or is that only an option when you stay at a Disney owned resort?

Arlene

You can make your adr's and just use your phone number when it asks for a phone# or reservation#. You will only be able to book each night at the 180 day mark, not your whole trip based on 180 days before check in. The 180+10 is only for on-site stays.
But you are still able to book the adr's, you do not have to wait until you get to WDW.

We stay at SOG. I just made mine and we'll be there 8-13 Nov, but rather than call every day I wait til 180 from the last day I want ADR's and make all of them. I got everything I wanted when I wanted. Of course I'm not trying for CRT so while I didn't have tons of times available I was able to get everything within 1/2 hour of the times I wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter