Sofia the First party supplies

Discussion in 'Disney Rumors and News' started by Aimee810, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Aimee810

Aimee810 Earning My Ears

I posted a comment about Sofia party supplies on the Sofia the First facebook page and someone sent me the following link saying that in May they were coming to Discount Party Supplies.

http://www.discountpartysupplies.com/girl-party-supplies/sofia-party-supplies-1

By using the link you can sign up to receive an email by them when Sofia comes in. Thank goodness I have until the end of August for DD's 5th birthday!:cheer2:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Jasonkat

Jasonkat Mouseketeer

Good to know. My 3 year old DD is obsessed with Sofia. She used to be into Doc McStuffins but Doc has been Wally Pipped by Sofia.

4. jennyst

jennyst Earning My Ears

Thanks, that might be useful!

5. ladylyons

ladylyons Wishing I was closer to Disneyland

Thanks for sharing!!! My DD has already informed me we will be having a Sofia party for her 5th birthday in September!!! Like you I'm thankful I've got time to plan it all out!! Already have someone lined up to make her cake and someone else to make her an outfit!!

6. Just_Trish

Just_Trish Mouseketeer

Hi everybody!

I'm a rep for Hallmark, which has the rights to Disney party goods. As of right now, we haven't been notified that we are getting Sofia, but next week after Easter holiday is over and Mother's Day gets set, we'll recieve updated paperwork and I will let you know if there is any Sofia info as far as dates it will be set at places like Hallmark stores, Walmart, Party City, etc. pixiedust:

7. abergstr

abergstr Earning My Ears

Check out this site for Sofia the First party supplies.
    They ship from Canada, to Canada and the US. There aren't that many Sofia specific items, but more then I have found anywhere else, and I think I will just supplement with some other Disney Princess items I found.

Thought I would share :)

8. Just_Trish

Just_Trish Mouseketeer

Just wanted to post an update for those of you still looking for Sophia party supplies. Our Hallmark info indicates that Sophia will begin shipping to stores as early as next week and should be displayed by 6/16 for stores such as Walmart, Target, Party City and others that carry Hallmark party supplies. Some actual Hallmark Gold Crown stores could have them anytime now. For all the stores that I rep, we are getting plates, napkins, tablecloths, invites, bags, stickers....can't remember what else - either a crown type thing or necklace type thing...left the paperwork at the store today so I don't have it to refer to.

Also of note - at least at Walmart stores, Cinderella and Toy Story patterns are being discontinued so if you know anybody who is looking for those in party supplies, you might want to grab them now.

9. Disneytwinsmom

Disneytwinsmom DIS Veteran

So good to hear! Also, you can have a cute shirt made on Etsy!

10. DisneyH

DisneyH Earning My Ears

Darn! My daughter's Sophia the First birthday party is next weekend!

11. lhk617

lhk617 Earning My Ears

My Fingers are CROSSED!!! I ordered great Sofia invitations on Etsy. I just ordered a Sofia cake from an awesome bakery and would LOVE LOVE LOVE if I can get my hands on some of the new Sofia supplies before my daughter's 4th bday party June 30th!!! I think I would be more excited than her!!!:rotfl:

12. lhk617

lhk617 Earning My Ears

Birthdaydirect.com has some supplies in!!! Keep checking constantly bc they update their site every time they get inventory in

13. Partygal

Partygal Earning My Ears

I bought Sofia party supplies at birthday direct com

They offer free shipping over $40:)

14. Partygal

Partygal Earning My Ears

all you would need is the party supplies and you are good to go.

15. Sarah1997

Sarah1997 Earning My Ears

I managed to get some of these but discount party supplies seems to be out. I'll have to check at some of the other mentioned places.