Sofia the first meet and greets

Discussion in 'Disney Rumors and News' started by DisDynasty, Jun 27, 2013.

1. DisDynasty

DisDynasty Earning My Ears

Has anyone heard any recent news or new rumors regarding any meet an greets with Sofia in the Disney world parks? I know there was some speculation a few months ago about her coming to Hollywood studios by late summer but I haven't heard much since, did that rumor die down? Is there still any chance she's coming to the parks?

I know she's made a few appearances to events so I'm hopeful! I have a DD that just loves Sofia! Wishful thinking ...

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Disneytwinsmom

Disneytwinsmom DIS Veteran

I am hoping as well! It was rumored that she would replace the Little Einstien character at Hollywood & Vine character dining experience. I went ahead and made a reservation for us to have breakfast there. My daughter loves Sophia and my son ( twins) loves Jake who is there also, so they would both be thrilled!

4. DisDynasty

Someone else also made a thread about this today, I guess there is solid word that she will be coming for meet an greets in the animation courtyard at HS starting July 18th :) hopefully this is true! It's said the Kenny the pirate blogged about it also so I believe this may be some solid info! Fingers crossed!

5. RasberriPie13

RasberriPie13 Mouseketeer

I asked this ? on the Disney Mom's Panel and they said she is very popular and that something would be said soon about a Meet & Greet and that most likely she will be at HS. I am hoping also!!! I also hear that Doc McStuffins is also coming.

6. DianaPrince

DianaPrince Mouseketeer

Awesome! Hope it happens and possibly go to play n dine at DHS!

7. Sophiathefirst

Sophiathefirst Earning My Ears

That would be awesome! My daughter and I love this show!!!

8. thegib95

thegib95 Mouseketeer

Sofia the First Has Arrived at Disney Parks

[​IMG]

9. Echo7Solo

Echo7Solo Earning My Ears

10. MarkC71

MarkC71 Earning My Ears

So is she in Walt Disney World? We are going to be in WDW starting July 19, will Sofia be there by then?

11. Kellitinkerbelli

Kellitinkerbelli please stand clear of the doors, por favor manteng

We are going in September and my five year old niece is most excited about meeting Sofia. I wish they had her when I was a little girl.

12. Paigesmom2013

Paigesmom2013 Mouseketeer

Kenny the Pirate on his website says Doc is going to appear at D23 in California in August, so that might mean she's coming to WDW in the fall??
    My daughter uses her toy stethoscope and sings the theme song from the show. So cute!:)

13. DisDancerina

DisDancerina DIS Veteran

Glad to hear that Sofia is going to have a meet and greet! She's so cute! And the show has some great values that are instilled in it.

14. DisDynasty

She's due to start in DW on July 18th :)

15. DisDynasty

Oh wow! I hadn't heard this yet! We are going in September also, I hope she's there by then, the kids would love it. Sofia started in DL a few weeks before she's due to start in DW, around 3 weeks or so, she's due to start in DW July 18th (give or take). So my guess would be if Doc is starting in DL in August then 3/4 weeks after that she will hopefully be in DW :)