SocioTown Beta

aww poor goofy... I know you want new furniture, briar, but I don't think you had to take such drastic measure by throwing somebody into the ceiling to make them a chandelier xD

I had way too much fun tossing you by the ankles or punching you out, too. LOL!

Briar, it looks like he is doing a flip off your bed. hehe.

Aengus, Pink might not use the boot button on you, but I totally would.

When you boot someone out, where do they go?

You get tossed outside the building, but you can re-enter, much to my enjoyment of the boot feature. :stir:

I had way too much fun tossing you by the ankles or punching you out, too. LOL!

You get tossed outside the building, but you can re-enter, much to my enjoyment of the boot feature. :stir:

heh you know what? First thoughts would be, why can the person come back in? but your right, shoot, I bet you hope they come back

See now this is why even though I am in love with smallworlds, I would never give up on socio. Chris has a sense of style ROFL

heh you know what? First thoughts would be, why can the person come back in? but your right, shoot, I bet you hope they come back

See now this is why even though I am in love with smallworlds, I would never give up on socio. Chris has a sense of style ROFL

That he does! I really enjoy Chris's sense of humor. :goodvibes

I am just happy I didn't become part of your room decor

Aww, Patches. I would have enjoyed having you as a new chandelier! ;)

Can someone swing Aengus by the ankles and snap a screenshot for me please? (hehe... need to be amused somehow here...)

haha look who got fashion spotlight for the week!

fashion.jpg

I added the new Journal for the week at the bottom of the OP.

There were a couple honorable mentions in there this week for us Dis'ers

Of course Cyre was rocking the purple for this weeks Fashion Spotlight.

I got in there for the Lobby that I decorated.

Then more on a subtle note, check the Adventures of SocioTown cartoon. Well IDK, but I would say those two girls remind me of a couple of our Dis girls I know. :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Then more on a subtle note, check the Adventures of SocioTown cartoon. Well IDK, but I would say those two girls remind me of a couple of our Dis girls I know. :rotfl: :rotfl2:

When I saw that comic strip, I nearly fell over laughing. Yes, that would describe me completely! Last weekend I went to the store first thing when it opened so I wouldn't miss out on any sold out items. :rotfl2:

So I got my first job at the Burger Despot. Apparently "working" just means you're not doing anything else for 2 hours. But whenever my shift is over I see that that my boss and the customers think that my job performance is abysmal. Am I missing something?

So I got my first job at the Burger Despot. Apparently "working" just means you're not doing anything else for 2 hours. But whenever my shift is over I see that that my boss and the customers think that my job performance is abysmal. Am I missing something?

Hah! That's me, too! Check your stats. You're probably really low on health, hunger and whatever it is jogging increases...heh. So, eat and jog and your work performance should get much better.

Hah! That's me, too! Check your stats. You're probably really low on health, hunger and whatever it is jogging increases...heh. So, eat and jog and your work performance should get much better.

Thanks. What do I eat? I'm homeless! The only thing I have are the bugs!

heh i'm so gonna get evicted soon. I dont have enough $ for my rent LOL.

hmm bug catching for me tonight i guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter