Soarin

Should be open just in time for my September trip. So far im counting myself very lucky as it seems alot of whats happening is in the first half of next year except for the major expansions of course

Along with nearby bathrooms. What I don't get is I've heard Soarin will reopen in the summer with the old California film and not the new film. Why close that long and not open with the new film?

It's probably related to not knowing the Shanghai is going to open. My understanding is that they have some sort of exclusivity agreement on the new film. Not sure how long it has to be open there before it can come to the US.

It's probably related to not knowing the Shanghai is going to open. My understanding is that they have some sort of exclusivity agreement on the new film. Not sure how long it has to be open there before it can come to the US.
Yes exactly but from what I've heard about the agreement was it was set to debut there and be exclusive for a limited time. If that is the case why not close for the refurb closer to the point they are allowed to release the new film.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter