Soarin' is done!

Me thinks since the Rivers of Plight opening date announcement/whoops just kidding, that we may get very little advanced official notice of Star Wars fireworks, FEA, and Old Soarin openings.

Replying to my own post to ask if there is any recent news on Ol Soarin showing at end of this month?

Was there this past weekend and it only says "Soarin summer 2016". Walls up and doors with pad locks over them. The place was deserted. The land had a 10 Minute wait time. If the Flower and Garden wasn't going the park would be deserted.

149 days 3 Hours 53 Minutes till a week at the Fort. (-:

We are tentatively planning a short weekend trip that so happens to coincide with the new film debuting at Soarin'
So things are still looking very promising for it to reopen on schedule (if not a tad early)?
While it's not the sole reason for the trip it's a primary one. If it's delayed we would probably skip the short trip and wait till our longer one in July.

We are tentatively planning a short weekend trip that so happens to coincide with the new film debuting at Soarin'
So things are still looking very promising for it to reopen on schedule (if not a tad early)?
While it's not the sole reason for the trip it's a primary one. If it's delayed we would probably skip the short trip and wait till our longer one in July.
It is ready and should be open on June 17th. The old film is said to come back memorial day weekend.

How certain is the Memorial Day weekend opening? We'll be there Wednesday 5/25-Sunday 5/28, and I'd love some insight into how I'll know if it opens while we're there, and how to modify plans so we can GET TO SOARIN'. (Clearly, dropping what we're doing and joining the Soarin' stampede is one option, but I'm thinking there must be a better way?)

How certain is the Memorial Day weekend opening? We'll be there Wednesday 5/25-Sunday 5/28, and I'd love some insight into how I'll know if it opens while we're there, and how to modify plans so we can GET TO SOARIN'. (Clearly, dropping what we're doing and joining the Soarin' stampede is one option, but I'm thinking there must be a better way?)
It's not 100%. Just a very strong rumor.

I watched part of a long video yesterday and saw that most of Soarin is in it. It starts about 9:58 into it.

I watched part of a long video yesterday and saw that most of Soarin is in it. It starts about 9:58 into it.

Is this like a "media preview" or ? Why are there people in the park already (when it opens June 16) Sorry if this is a stupid question

[QUOTE="Davin_Felth, post: 55773474, member: 561453"I watched part of a long video yesterday and saw that most of Soarin is in it. It starts about 9:58 into it.

[/QUOTE]
This looks amazing!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter