• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Soarin in WDW refurb

While (seriously) it has nothing to do with Soarin', I actually wouldn't mind seeing some of those old Circlevision 360 films again. While it might not comprise a regularly operating attraction (back for a limited engagement, etc.), it should prove interesting to most theme park guests.

do a soarin' Florida version?

The whole idea was that you were hang gliding - which is pretty hard to do without any mountains...
Ok, so some of the scenes in the California version are a little unbelievable for a hang glider as well, but at least the concept is possible...

Just my $0.02

plutospup::
I remember that film very well. As I recall, they were supposed to shoot a brand new "America" film but never got around to it for some reason. Something like that for Soarin would be perfect. And maybe they could add a couple extra minutes to Soarin?? It's a pretty short trip.

If they ever change Soarin' then I hope they go hi-def with the new film.

I thought the Film was an Imax/Omnimax film?

The screen is just an omnimax screen turned on it's side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter