Soarin from Scotland to Mickey ;-D ~ June 2009

Just wondered of you would send me some pixie dust for tomorrow? Got my interview - you never know - it might help!!!!!! pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Will update soon and maybe post some pics - we had snow today so had lots of fun!

Lx

I found your TR today. I haven't read it all, but thought I'd better subscribe. I wanted to say thanks for posting those pictures! I started reading the Outlander series last year and have become almost as obsessed with Scotland as I am with Disney! :rotfl: I'll have to finish reading your TR tomorrow, off to bed now!

Thanks for all the good wishes and pixie dust everyone. It went OK but could have been better. Now its just the waiting game.

Thought I would post some pics in the absence of June hours and my impatience to get some real planning done!
We have had snow this week for the first time in ages. people think we get a olot of snow but we actually just get cold and wet winters. Not nice at all. After picking Emma up from school I took them sledging on a small hill nearby and then we made a snowman and snow angels! They both had a great time and so did I!

Before school -
ca0be564.jpg

After school -
ecaa6238.jpg

1c390664.jpg

64fe9795.jpg

Our SnowMan Snowy and his SnowDog friend Millie (made to look like our Bichon Millie - but you may need to use your imaginatiuon!!!!).

6dbf65f1.jpg

Snow! What fun! It looks like the way we get snow at my house! We got our first "real snow" last week...

P1300297.jpg

Not much more than you got!:lmao: We couldn't build a snowman because it was real dry. By the afternoon it was almost all gone. But I guess some is better than none!

Looks like the kids are having a blast playing in the snow!

SNOW! I love snow. Don't guess I will be seeing any here in Florida. Looks like you all had a good time and I love Snowy and Millie!

Hi Laura,

I love the start of your trip report!!

My future brother-in-law is from Scotland, near Inverness. He and my sister are currently living in London. Their wedding is in 2010...so I will finally get to see the british isles!:cool1:

Your daughters are precious! I will warn you that my DD5 behaved worse when she was three...terrible twos were nothing compared to the Precocious Three's! :headache:

I cant wait to read more!!

Hi Laura,

I love the start of your trip report!!

My future brother-in-law is from Scotland, near Inverness. He and my sister are currently living in London. Their wedding is in 2010...so I will finally get to see the british isles!:cool1:

Your daughters are precious! I will warn you that my DD5 behaved worse when she was three...terrible twos were nothing compared to the Precocious Three's! :headache:

I cant wait to read more!!

Oh no!!! Please don't say that!!!!!!!! I was hoping for the calm and angelic Three's!!! :rotfl:

Snow! What fun! It looks like the way we get snow at my house! We got our first "real snow" last week...

P1300297.jpg

Not much more than you got!:lmao: We couldn't build a snowman because it was real dry. By the afternoon it was almost all gone. But I guess some is better than none!

Oh I am in love with your...................... house!!!!! Its beautiful! Its my perfect American House - all wood and with that terrace round it! Perfect! I can just imagine sitting there in the peace and quiet with a nice glass of cold wine! Bliss!

Oh I am in love with your...................... house!!!!! Its beautiful! Its my perfect American House - all wood and with that terrace round it! Perfect! I can just imagine sitting there in the peace and quiet with a nice glass of cold wine! Bliss!

Oh come on over anytime! We have plenty of rocking chairs and swings! I do love sitting out there in the summer watching the kids play in the yard.

I just found your new pre-trip report. All your plans sound great so far!

I really enjoyed the pictures from Scotland and your wedding. The snow pictures were cute! I wish we never got snow!

I'm so glad you got some snow over there! We had some but it lasted just 1 day. The snowman and dog are cute. :)
So have you started any serious planning yet? I am guessing you are waiting for the EMH to come out??? What are you most excited about for your trip?

I'm so glad you got some snow over there! We had some but it lasted just 1 day. The snowman and dog are cute. :)
So have you started any serious planning yet? I am guessing you are waiting for the EMH to come out??? What are you most excited about for your trip?

Yeah we are waiting for the parks hours to come out before we can reallt start planning. Don't think it will be too much longer. As we are staying off site we are waiting for the EMH so we can avoid those parks! The trials of staying off site!!!!!

As for the trip itself there are loads I am looking forward to. But the thing I always look forward to the most is going to the Magic Kingdom on Day 1. Watching the Welcome show and fighting back the tears! Don't know why but I always have to wear my sunglasses. The first sight of the castle is always breathtaking!

I am also looking forward to surprising my Mum with a meal at the California Grill. I know she will just love it!

popcorn::

Just checking in....how's it going? No major planning right now for me either...I take that back...my mom is going in April and it will be just her and my Dniece...she is soooo worried she doesn't know what to do...so I am planning her trip.:cool1:

:banana: :banana: I GOT IN!!!!!!! :banana: :banana:

Thanks for the pixie dust! I got into a teacher training course starting in August. Its a one year course to teach primary children 5-11 years old. So excited but really nervous. Its a huge career change.​

:banana: :banana: I GOT IN!!!!!!! :banana: :banana:

Thanks for the pixie dust! I got into a teacher training course starting in August. Its a one year course to teach primary children 5-11 years old. So excited but really nervous. Its a huge career change.​

Yipee!!! :cheer2: :dancer: :woohoo: :yay: I'll dance with you! :banana: :banana: :banana: :dance3: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!